facebook

what is the appeal of rushing aphi

by: Erm

In the nicest way possible

what appeals to girls about rushing Aphi? All I hear about them is how they are Hot entitled girls from wealthy areas that stick to themselves. Are they actually like this?

However I don’t know any of them personally and maybe people just talk like that. I’m sure it’s an over generalization.

P.S. no I didn’t attempt to rush Aphi. So no I am not salty or jealous.

Posted By: Erm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hot   

Most beautiful girls on campus!!

By: Hot
by: NahDec 18, 2019 11:08:52 AM

No I ten hot girls in AOII. And maybe some in Kappa & PiPhi. AOII is the new top and APhi behind them!

By: Nah
by: Good jokeApr 7, 2020 10:14:58 AM

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

By: Good joke
#2  by: hooray for a phi   

Alpha Phi is top house nationwide

By: hooray for a phi
by: YessirJan 28, 2020 3:05:22 AM

No not nation wide
World wide

By: Yessir
by: Good jokeApr 7, 2020 10:15:39 AM

ROFL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

By: Good joke
#3  by: No   

Why talk about APhi? AOII is THE house to rush with the hottest girls. So over this bs claiming APhi, Kappa or PiPhi are the only top houses. AOII is not #4 behind APhi its #1!!! Has been and will always be.

By: No
by: Take notesJan 22, 2020 2:09:57 PM

Bump AOII does not have to do spring informal. Kappa does as several others. Anyway we welcome every new member of our greek community

By: Take notes
by: LolApr 7, 2020 1:12:55 AM

Kappa only did informal because they signed up on accident and couldn’t get out of it lmao

By: Lol
by: boiiiiApr 10, 2020 11:45:01 PM

HAHAH you have no idea how informal recruitment works. you don't "accidentally sign up" for it. if a chapter has lower numbers, they do informal recruitment.

By: boiiii
by: TrueApr 13, 2020 10:06:22 AM

No it really was by accident. The person in charge at Kappa thought they were signing up for something else. When they realized mistake it was too late to change without paying a fine.

By: True
#4  by: Boo ya   

Strange how fast the last 2 answers have been deleted. APhi doesnβ€˜t like bad PR.

By: Boo ya
by: LolApr 7, 2020 1:14:01 AM

Funny considering the way they act at frat formals

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.