facebook

2021 Top house?

by: Pnm

I am rushing a fraternity in the fall and am wondering what house throws the hardest?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No cap    

TRIANGLE

By: No cap
#2  by: Chuck   

Top - Delts ato sig ep

Middle - Du ksig Fiji tke farmhouse

Bottom - theta chi phi psi d chi agr phi delt
beta theta pi

Everyone else especially lamda is irrelevant

By: Chuck
by: Truth hurtsApr 23, 2021 2:52:55 PM

You can tell by the Lambda are that Lambda has become the top fraternity at ISU and gets first pick of the top pledges. ATO, Delts, Sig Ep and all the others must now fight over Lambda rejects.

By: Truth hurts
by: Truth hurtsApr 23, 2021 2:54:32 PM

Lambda definitely throws down the hardest and it’s not even close

by: Truth hurtsApr 23, 2021 2:55:09 PM

Lambda definitely throws down the hardest and it’s not even close

by: The real truth hurts May 16, 2021 5:20:00 PM

Lambda doesn’t ever fill their house lmao. Not once have I ever heard a girl say they came from lambda or that they are going there for that matter. If you like elephant walks join lambda they make their pledges do it while they sit around and jerk to it

By: The real truth hurts
by: The real truth hurts May 16, 2021 5:20:18 PM

Lambda doesn’t ever fill their house lmao. Not once have I ever heard a girl say they came from lambda or that they are going there for that matter. If you like elephant walks join lambda they make their pledges do it while they sit around and jerk to it

By: The real truth hurts
by: MiddleMay 20, 2021 3:30:59 AM

Who tf is in Theta Chi and where is there house I’ve literally heard of or seen this

By: Middle
by: sororityviewJan 28, 2022 2:49:05 PM

You notice how they specifically mention Lambda that because they have been steadily climbing the ladder and now one of the top fraternities if not the top. I know for a fact they stole pledges from ATO, DELT and SIG EP and some were legacies.

By: sororityview
#3  by: BMP   

Traditional rankings are toxic. SigEp is committed to being a different kind of fraternity – one that recognizes the importance of the out-of-classroom experience and is committed to making that experience the safest and most empowering part of a college male’s life. SigEp is unique in that our chapter facility and all fraternity events are alcohol and substance free by choice. The brothers feel that the brotherhood we are constantly striving to build does not require alcohol to exist. The chapter also works to encourage other fraternities toward eradicating dangerous and illegal alcohol consumption.

By: BMP
by: HmmmMay 17, 2021 1:39:33 PM

I don’t think I’ve ever met a sober sig ep

By: Hmmm
by: SororityviewDec 29, 2021 8:01:06 PM

I know for a fact most ATO, Delts and Sig EPS were rejects from Lambda. Don’t be fooled Lambda is the favorite fraternity of the top tier sororities.

By: Sororityview
by: TruthFeb 9, 2022 4:27:39 PM

I am new in what is considered the top sorority and Lambdas PC is definitely our favourite.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.