facebook

Dry frats drinking

by: Isu’24

Transferring here from southern university. Was wondering if dry frats still drink at all? What do they do at parties if you can’t drink? I mean I’m sure since most are dry they do it lowkey wondering for rush

Posted By: Isu’24
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: idk    

Have you heard of satellite houses? Basically they're houses other than the official fraternity house frat members rent where dry frats will host parties and drink. Idk about drinking at rush events bc I'm in a srat; I think the official ones are usually sober but maybe like more unofficial stuff they do, idk.

By: idk
#2  by: Hey   

A dry frat won’t throw a party at their house the only time a non member would be in their house is if like a brother living in invited you or if it’s for their philanthropy but like they said above most have satellite houses that they throw at

By: Hey
#3  by: BMP   

Fraternities, including SigEp, have developed a reputation of being organizations that exist to promote alcohol consumption. Our money and time are spent on parties. We are known in the media and in our campus communities as havens for drinking. That has changed for SigEp. Removing alcohol from the chapter experience sends a clear message about what we value and what we do not value.

By: BMP
#4  by: sig ep pledge    

Whoever said sig ep isn't just an alcohol house is either in sig ep or illiterate. They're now a dry house and drink in their chapter room. Just a matter of time until they get another sanction from IFC or get booted.

By: sig ep pledge
by: SeeDec 2, 2020 8:28:46 PM

They were kicked off two weeks ago

By: See

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.