facebook

Dear pledges, please stop

by: Older mem

Ladies (and boys but this is more so directed at the chicks) why are you as freshmen in a frat drinking on a tuesday? Look I get it, this year is different, maybe you have all your homework for the week done already (and that’s good for you how’s that non stem life treating you lol). But rolling up to a frat mid week to party ain’t cute not just cuz you’re 18 and have an alcohol problem but cuz you aren’t developing good habits. College is really friggin hard and going out in the middle of the week just isn’t the best way to succeed and if you carry those habits into next year, next semester, next month you’re gonna really struggle. Save the parties for Friday Saturday and an occasional Thursday trust me your gpa will thank you

Posted By: Older mem
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Shut up   

Pack it up Triangle

By: Shut up
#2  by: stop   

1) dont call them pledges
2) mind your business?

By: stop
by: UhhhSep 29, 2020 5:55:32 PM

1) they are pledges
2) it is my business and all upperclassmen in all chapters business when these freshmen are the future of our chapters and don’t learn good habits and how to actually succeed in college early on thereby contributing to a reduction in chapter gpa in the future in addition to a fall in chapter morale. You go to college to learn not to party this is a school not a club

By: Uhhh
#3  by: Lol   

Get outta here geed! College is only 4 years buddy

By: Lol
#4  by: Lol    

Someone needs to come and get their helicopter mamma off Greek rank

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.