facebook

Honest opinions of all sororities?

by: ISU

what’s everyone’s opinion about all the srats ????

Posted By: ISU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hot take   

ASK needs to stop pretending they’re a Panhellenic sorority. They’re an associate chapter, not a true Panhellenic sorority. They don’t deal with nationals, housing issues, membership totals, or service/gpa requirements like the rest of CPC. The academic execs the last couple of years have come from ASK and have been pretty much useless to my chapter. I can’t believe they had rho gammas this year; they barely participate in recruitment.

By: Hot take
by: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Aug 17, 2020 12:06:56 PM

so much for pan love

By: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
by: a thoughtAug 17, 2020 12:09:50 PM

instead of bashing these girls for not having a house why don't we as a community work to get them a chapter facility on campus?

By: a thought
by: ???Aug 17, 2020 1:42:27 PM

Tons of fraternities don’t have houses so what’s the difference

By: ???
by: wthFeb 1, 2021 8:54:16 PM

They don't have a house so we all gotta start from somewhere, not their fault

By: wth
#2  by: 😬   

The dz house do be lookin like a school

By: 😬
#3  by: Huh    

I wouldn’t be suprised if dz did that kind of fits their brand

By: Huh
by: MwlAug 18, 2020 10:42:35 PM

What exactly is their brand?

By: Mwl
by: IMO Aug 18, 2020 11:33:07 PM

Pretty much wild party girls I would say. Had a scandal where like a whole pledge class dropped a while back, so now they COB pretty much every semester. It was a tough time but they pulled through, so I think they gained some respect for that. Less classy than tridelt but at least they don’t recruit all based on looks like aphi.

By: IMO
by: WaitAug 19, 2020 8:22:47 AM

Is tri delt not known for being classy I thought they were just like super stereotypical sorority and they’re like all from the same area in Iowa

By: Wait
by: ISU Aug 19, 2020 8:41:10 AM

Idk, as far as party houses go, tridelt just seems less sloppy than DZ to me. That could just be girls I’ve met though

By: ISU
#4  by: Super senior   

When i went through rush as a freshman phi phi and g phi were really sought after houses... I feel like that has changed in the last four years...

By: Super senior
by: @super senior Aug 18, 2020 2:01:48 PM

I agree.. DG is starting to surpass both of them sororities. DG is definitely a middle tier house if not upper middle.

By: @super senior
#5  by: Hee   

hi dg lol!

By: Hee
by: 🤔Aug 18, 2020 2:34:28 PM

Do you have a problem with the fact that dg is doing well in the community or do you just have nothing better to do with your time than to make fun of other chapters because you’re insecure about your own?

By: 🤔
by: ChadAug 18, 2020 2:58:50 PM

wouldn’t be surprised if it was someone from a different chapter.. dg is well respected and well liked in the community? And they have a good reason to be. Nice girls and our fraternity had fun being paired with them being a smaller frat. They made us feel included when a lot of the other sororities only care about the bigger ones

By: Chad
#6  by: Cy   

Theta is a great house and the only reason they are ~theta~ is cuz y’all are hell bent on that stereotype, sure they aren’t a typical sorority but if all of our chapters were the same what’s the point

By: Cy
by: SuperdogMay 25, 2021 5:49:18 PM

No for real thetas are fun as hell, whenever I see them at parties I know it is going to be a good night. Lowkey wild

By: Superdog
#7  by: :/   

I hate when fraternities decide whether or not they want to try in Greek week or homecoming based on whether or not they get paired w a top sorority.. like isn’t it a better look to be inclusive and have fun regardless of who you’re paired with? I guess this is more of a fraternity opinion

By: :/
by: AgreeAug 20, 2020 2:47:28 PM

The real question is which ones are even the top sororities like I can think of like 1 or 2 that maybe the guys wouldn’t love to be paired with but everyone else seemed to be on a pretty even playing field when boys are concerned but maybe I’m wrong?

By: Agree
by: FactsAug 20, 2020 2:56:18 PM

Guys don’t like being paired w anyone that isn’t kappa, chi o, dz, tri delt, adpi

By: Facts
by: ???Aug 20, 2020 5:07:08 PM

Why not like gphi sk dg kd axo etc

By: ???
#8  by: Curious   

Are there any fraternities that are not a as snobbish as the ones “Facts” represents?

By: Curious
by: 🤔Aug 20, 2020 5:09:34 PM

I’m not a guy and I’m not in any of the sorority’s they listed so maybe I’m wrong but I think the frats we’ve been paired with have liked us 🤷‍♀️

By: 🤔
by: JxjxAug 21, 2020 3:58:09 PM

Literally a frat just said that they liked being paired w dg plus I know gphi and pi phi are really great houses to be paired with

By: Jxjx
by: Seriously ? May 11, 2021 1:26:49 PM

How can someone be in college and be smart enough to know that plural is “sororities” and not “sorority’s” ? What a dumb ass

By: Seriously ?
#9  by: :)   

Wait so what are our opinions on ALL the sororities?

By: :)
#10  by: Ope   

You forgot SK oof

By: Ope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.