facebook

some good houses

by: Jim

I’m coming in as a freshman, and I’m just wondering some houses I should definitely look into. So far I’ve toured FarmHouse, Triangle, and BetaSig. I’ve heard ATO and Delts are solid too.

Posted By: Jim
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bruh   

Those are two vastly different types of houses my guy. Specifically the difference between beta sig/triangle and ato/delts.

Ato/delts are known for partying and strong social life

Beta sig is a lot more about faith and involvement

Triangle is if you are an engineering nerd (not in a bad way) and just wanna be chill and play video games and be with similar people

By: Bruh
by: JimMar 18, 2020 3:45:58 PM

Ya i agree. I got weird vibes when I toured Triangle. Beta Sig was pretty cool. What do you think of Fiji?

By: Jim
#2  by: Tbh    

Out of those three, I would say farmhouse is the best overall, then beta sig, then triangle. In my opinion delts and ato guys are your typical frat boys (and kind of jerks tbh). Out of the ones you mentioned, I would say farm house, but it depends what you’re looking for. What do you want out of a frat?

By: Tbh
by: JimMar 18, 2020 3:47:01 PM

Thanks for commenting. I want a house that cares about academics and is strong there but loves to party too. I don’t want to be a partying idiot. I want to have a good mix.

by: Tbh Mar 19, 2020 1:16:27 AM

Farmhouse seems like a good fit for that, some other ones that I personally respect are phi delt, TKE and sig ep, I would check them out too if I were you

By: Tbh
by: JimMar 20, 2020 1:04:12 AM

Is SigEp as big into partying as Delts and ATO?

by: tbh Mar 20, 2020 12:04:17 PM

I think sig ep has good parties

By: tbh
by: @jimMar 23, 2020 8:56:53 AM

Sig ep is generally put in top 3, buuuutttt a lot of girls I know don’t trust them and would rather go elsewhere because the guys aren’t all that great

By: @jim
#3  by: Advice   

All the hoses are good it’s the house that YOU vibe with the most that is the house for you also like the other guy said you’ve got some very different houses that you’re looking at all ready which is fine just don’t rush somewhere just cuz they’re “top house” rush the house that feels like home where you could see calling those boys your brother

By: Advice
#4  by: Sigma Apple Pie   

Go tour as many houses as you can during your summer orientation. Most fraternities would love to have you tour over the summer.

By: Sigma Apple Pie
#5  by: Freshman    

The worst thing you could do is take rank advice from this website just tour houses and meet people

By: Freshman
by: JimMar 30, 2020 11:52:26 AM

Ya im not asking for ranks im asking for houses to tour that people generally like

by: ConnerApr 28, 2020 1:32:06 PM

Check out Lambda Chi they have picked off many many guys that got bids at the so called top 3

By: Conner

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.