by: frat rat

Sig ep
ATO
Phi Psi
Lambda
Delts
Fiji
Kappa Sig

This isn’t in any order just stating which frats have the hottest guys #lambdacouldgetit

Posted By: frat rat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No    

Like on this list ato and delts are only remotely decent (I don’t know any kappa sigs so I got nothing on them) phi psi is too pretty I know like 1.5 cute lambdas sig eps are too creepy to be hot and Fiji’s got some weird ass energy

By: No
by: hahaNov 17, 2019 1:07:11 PM

I’m guessing lambda was a joke

By: haha
by: SororityviewFeb 16, 2020 1:27:06 AM

Actually Lambda has been under the radar and I definitely have been getting the BEST PC BETTER than ATO or Delt or Sig Ep

By: Sororityview
by: sororityviewMar 3, 2020 1:03:08 AM

Lambda has some of the best looking guys of ANY fraternity at ISU!!!

By: sororityview
by: KappaMar 11, 2020 10:43:40 PM

Lambda has some of the hottest guys of any fraternity.

By: Kappa
#2  by: Truth    

Ok but hear me out: phi delt

Those men are hot

By: Truth
#3  by: Sorority gal   

lambda actually has some really good looking guys that can pull!

By: Sorority gal
by: SaraMay 2, 2020 5:24:14 PM

Agree never here to much about Lambda but after an exchange they are my favorite fraternity REALLY HOT GUYS but still gentlemen and fun unlike some other so called top houses like ATO, Delts, Phi Psi, Fiji or KS who have a handful of good looking guys but they are all creepy and classless.

By: Sara
#4  by: Sorority    

Lambda definitely had the best pledge class this year! Looking forward to what they can pull in the Fall

By: Sorority
by: HonestMay 26, 2020 4:56:48 AM

There is a guy namedLucas in Lambda who without a doubt IS the hottest guy atISU and could easily model

By: Honest
by: kellyJun 1, 2020 2:32:12 AM

Agree Lucas is like the hottest guy not only at ISU but the whole state of Iowa!

By: kelly
by: thetaFeb 14, 2021 2:32:06 AM

heard he is a AF model, But agree my freshman year didn't know much about Lambda but they have been getting top PC and I consider them the best house now certainly better than ATO or

By: theta
by: lambda loverMar 23, 2021 7:55:19 PM

Lambda are the hottest guys at ISU

By: lambda lover

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.