facebook

hot take get ready

by: roast me

If DG was exactly the way they were right now but wasn’t considered the “new” house on campus they’d be a middle to upper middle house. Change my mind.

Don’t tell me they have the lowest grades that doesn’t change anything imo there’s more to consider.

Posted By: roast me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hm   

Honestly I agree. I think DG is a way more memorable sorority than GPhi or SK. Super social and for the most part really nice. Seemed to get their act together for Greek week.. wonder if they’ll prove themselves again in homecoming. I heard they had a great recruitment. I really only see them continuing to rise from here. I also feel like they’re one of the only chapters on campus that actually know everything about their philanthropy, and their Anchorsplash event gets bigger every year.

That being said, they’ve got to get the grades up. Would be nice to see them reach at least a 3.2...

By: hm
#2  by: bump   

do other people think this too?

By: bump
by: PdtOct 9, 2019 8:24:49 AM

From the thumbs up notes, it looks like strong agreement.

By: Pdt
#3  by: yep   

Pretty accurate, all seem to be very cool and down to earth girls, HC this year was kind of a bust but still definitely a rising house

By: yep
#4  by: nah   

everyone who goes dg turns into a bully :/ all the nice girls drop after bid day cause they realize how dramatic and mean they all are. i like all the seniors tho theyre chill. the freshmen are the the meanest

By: nah
by: UmJan 31, 2020 10:52:46 PM

This 100% isn’t true.... trust me I know

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.