facebook

get rank'd

by: whoknows

foreword: these rankings are my OPINION and in now way carry any factual information, just my thoughts. Everyone's got their own thang and their own reasons for loving their house and I am in no way trying or meaning to invalidate those.

Upper: TriDelta, KKG, ChiO, APhi(not just looks, CPC involvement), ADPi
Middle: DZ(falling due to loss of women), SK, GPhi, PiPhi(lots of campus involvement), KD
Lower: DG, AGD, AXO, AOII, Theta, ASK, Phi Beta Chi

Upper: Delts, SigEp, FH, ATO
Upper-Middle: Phi Psi(could be considered upper), SigPi, FIJI, DU, Phi Kap(def a growing house that boasts good parties), Phi Delt(rumored to be losing their house/GW DQ), TKE
Lower-Middle: Alpha Sig, Kappa Sig, AGR, Theta Chi, Thumpers, Chi Phi(Rising for a small house), Beta(no parties/dropping numbers), Pi Kapp
Lower: Beta Sig, Lambda, DChi, DSig, ACACIA, PIKE(rip), Adelante, Theta Xi, AKL, Triangle, STG

Posted By: whoknows
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Lol   

Phi Psi and Phi Kap definitely are not upper

By: Lol
#2  by: Yuh   

This is pretty accurate

By: Yuh
#3  by: Ranpal    

Phi Psi upper??? everything else pretty accurate

By: Ranpal
#4  by: uh   

lmao at adpi being top...... so many people have had bad experiences with y’all! middle at best

By: uh
#5  by: Bruh   

Lol phi delt losing their house where did you hear that from? Click bait

By: Bruh
by: KSigJul 16, 2019 11:05:25 AM

if you’re not losing it you think you idiots could fix your door?

By: KSig
#6  by: Qwerty   

For the most part I agree

By: Qwerty
#7  by: Swag    

Bump

By: Swag
#8  by: Cmon   

This discussion right here is probably one of the more accurate ones you'll see. The fact that AGD and Theta have self ranked themselves so highly on this website shows how inaccurate the ranking system actually is.

By: Cmon
#9  by: Lincoln   

Kappa Sig is not lower than Phi Delt

By: Lincoln
#10  by: Zp   

Any CPC pre recruitment adjustments?

By: Zp
by: Watch outAug 7, 2019 12:32:32 PM

The only house I would only really try to avoid is aopi; they are the only house rn that is waaay under numbers. They also are really struggling financially and academically, so i’m not sure how much longer they’ll be around.

By: Watch out

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.