facebook

Real facts about the rankings

by: Pp

Y’all crazy on here talking about rankings with no clues what went down during rush. Half of these houses your putting at high ranks did terrible during recruitment and the bottom ones did so much better. A chi o barely could get a pc and had to snap and cob, so do y’all think that’s good? Kappa also sent snap bids speaking of. Chi o had an amazing rush this year which is new for them and tri delt has a bigger pc than normal. Theta switched up and got more crazy girls again and pi phi did well I think. Idk y’all but you need to look at recruitment numbers I think…

Posted By: Pp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: huh    

This post is so not true, I think that you pulled those numbers out of you ass. It’s so laughable

By: huh
by: YesSep 28, 2022 3:10:43 PM

I don’t know about all of this but I do know a girl who dropped rush and then went kappa

By: Yes
#2  by: Insecure much?   

As a member of a rush team, I can verify all those chapters mentioned made quota. Which obviously means they got the girls they wanted. Chapters can still COB if there was not enough girls that went through recruitment to bring the house up to chapter total. Which is amazing for those girls that fell through the cracks. They get a chance at those top houses. Putting other houses down does not make your house look better. It just makes you look stupid.

By: Insecure much?
by: @insecureOct 5, 2022 6:45:40 PM

thanks mom

By: @insecure
#3  by: agreed   

The houses that were going for a certain look all concentrated a group of the same girls and so some of those houses had to offer snap bids to fill the class. ONes that look for personalities did pretty well. That includes Theta';

By: agreed
#4  by: Theta isn’t top anymore   

Kappa, pi phi, chi o, & a chi o did not cob this fall! But you know who did? Tri delta & theta!

By: Theta isn’t top anymore
by: @aboveOct 30, 2022 1:13:42 AM

Must be sad for those houses that had so few girls graduate early or get accepted to the HSC and move to OKC

By: @above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.