facebook

controversial opinion

by: how it is

theta has fallen out of the top 5. they took a terrible pc this year. bad freshman and good seniors = falling house

Posted By: how it is
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yurrr   

everybody hating on the theta pc 21 but the ones ive met are pretty cool

By: yurrr
#2  by: @above   

Of course they are. It's just that stupid ChiO mom who ranks ChiO and AXO in the top tier and tries to drag down the other houses. No one believes her BIGLY LIE

By: @above
by: ^Sep 29, 2021 12:54:31 AM

You're probably right. Everyone loves Theta and the only people who would cut them down that chio or axo mom

By: ^
by: @above Sep 29, 2021 4:15:48 AM

Lol, do you EVER get tired of always blaming XO and AXO for everything? Get a life and quit being so bitter about whatever it is. Counseling helps!

By: @above
by: ouSep 29, 2021 12:40:12 PM

Looks like someone wanted a XO or AXO bid

By: ou
by: hiSep 30, 2021 11:37:25 AM

you asked your chapter advisor? what a joke. you look jealous

By: hi
by: ?^Oct 1, 2021 10:28:57 PM

Does your chapter advisor not tell you how you did each year after recruitment?

By: ?^
by: ^Oct 2, 2021 9:44:02 PM

Not all of them tell their girls. Some that don't do very well don't want to discourage them. In my house we always know how we did butone of my friends in a house mentioned on here doesn't ever hear how they did.

By: ^
by: hi Oct 5, 2021 9:49:24 AM

my advisors tell us how we did. they don't gossip to us about everyone else. again what a joke

By: hi
by: HonestlyOct 21, 2021 5:24:42 PM

Who are you and why are you obsessed with AXO and XO?

Why do you live on Greekrank?

Why do you think you get to make the rules, and nobody else is allowed to have an opinion?

Why do you assume you're right about ranks?

By: Honestly
#3  by: Even if   

Even if (and I don't agree) that Theta took a pledge class that was less their best, it would not plummet Theta out of the top 5. One bad PC is not going to undo years and years of tradition of Theta being a top 5 house. Theta is still a house that PNMs want and will continue to want for years to come.

I did hear that THeta was a bit more lax during work week than other houses. Perhaps they relied on their name a little too much to recruit new members. Many days, I heard Theta was finished in mid afternoon, while other houses worked well into the night.

By: Even if
by: @even if Oct 4, 2021 11:18:03 PM

Theta hasn’t gotten a good PC in several years. So yes, unfortunately, they have dropped significantly. Of course they’re still top 5 but only because of name, not the girls they’re recruiting.

By: @even if
#4  by: SororityEx   

Lol, so that you know whether you are in a so called top tier or low tier Sorority does not mean anything when you graduate and try to find a job. You know why? Because no one in the working world cares! Your sisterhood has houses at Colleges and University’s all over the country. At one University a top tier house is dead last and the bottom worst sorority is top tier. So this stuff only matters while your in the thick of it at college. The alums don’t really care to be honest. It’s just a bragging rights thing. Your sisters might have connections to help you get a job, you will have lifelong friends, which is great but those are the things that matter after college. Just enjoy the house you are in! Have fun! Study hard! And don’t worry about what other people think of you or your sorority. In the end you will find your peeps and you will do you, and that’s all that matters.

By: SororityEx
#5  by: ?   

Even if people agree that theta is “falling,” I think it will take AWHILE for them to not be top 5. If you say that you are automatically just trying to uprank your own sorority. Stop hating on a good house who probably doesnt give the light of day on this website.

By: ?
#6  by: @OP   

Oh, Hunny, please stop.

By: @OP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.