facebook

thoughts on ddd?

by: pc 21

what’s everyone’s honest opinion of tri delt? i’m coming in as a freshman but i wanted to know

Posted By: pc 21
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: not even a tri delt   

bro get off greek rank💗 you will know during rush

By: not even a tri delt
#2  by: suggestion   

You're obviously not a pnm, you're one of those stupid Alpha Chis or Chi Os who likes to run down the Tri Deltas. So my suggestion is to go study or make a new friend. Get off GR and stop spreading lies.

By: suggestion
by: pc 21May 2, 2021 10:36:52 PM

i’m confused. i just asked a question? what a great way to treat someone coming in with curiosity. thanks for the representation of the sorority life i’m getting myself into, lol

By: pc 21
by: BoomerMay 10, 2021 6:24:35 PM

Unnecessary hostility. Salty triDelt?

By: Boomer
by: ^^May 12, 2021 12:40:17 AM

Not a tridelt, but I agree that the people who post these open ended questions about a house are just stalking their comment so they can come back on and write something untrue and hateful.

By: ^^
#3  by: Truth    

I say your transition and rush a fraternity. Way less drama

By: Truth
#4  by: Delta Delta Delta   

They are a quality house with super girls who are pretty, fun, and involved.

IF they are the right house for you, you will be happy and make life long friends. But keep in mind, there are other houses that are just as great. Don't rule them out because you are so focused on TriDelta.

By: Delta Delta Delta
#5  by: Pan1   

As much as you may love any of the houses, it's up to them to pick you rather than you picking them!

By: Pan1

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.