facebook

thought all pnms should know

by: Actual truth

Any rank you see with Chi O, Alpha Chi or A Phi in the top six is fake news and they're going to be posting several times a day to try to make you believe they're full of wonderful girls who love their sisters. Wrong wrong wrong

Posted By: Actual truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yep   

ohmygoooooood this is so true

By: yep
#2  by: Bestie    

sounds like you’re bitter and scared of them

By: Bestie
by: oh rightApr 16, 2021 9:10:13 PM

Yeah. Those girls are such scary girls. I'm gonna go hide right now

By: oh right
#3  by: The Truth   

So so true - These three houses constantly uprank themselves.

By: The Truth
#4  by: Wrong    

Idk what world you’re living in, but these houses could easily be in the top 6. AXO and ChiO are for sure in the top 6, you just don’t want to admit that things are changing, and some of the top houses have dropped.

By: Wrong
by: Hi PiPhiApr 17, 2021 10:50:31 AM

This post was written by a PiPhi or TriDelt who can’t accept that they have slipped in the ranks.

By: Hi PiPhi
by: @wrongApr 17, 2021 4:06:13 PM

Actually at OU Chi O is the only one that even might be in the top six and they would be at the bottom of that tier. AXO and AP are much lower. Idk what world you're living in but I'm living the OUGREEK life

By: @wrong
#5  by: truth   

Chi O AXO and DG are the middle houses and AP has dropped to either the bottom of the middle or top of the lower houses. Some guys like APhi because they are cuter than some of the other houses, but girls aren't that impressed

By: truth
by: hi!Apr 20, 2021 10:23:39 AM

Hey DG!! Why don’t you improve your own house before being bitter and dragging others

By: hi!
by: lolApr 20, 2021 5:34:36 PM

DG you are not top 6 you are 2nd to last house

By: lol
by: ...Apr 21, 2021 3:25:29 AM

Ew, dg

By: ...
by: NotaDGApr 21, 2021 3:18:24 PM

Looks like somebody is jealous of the new class that DG got this year. I know it was a different kind of recruitment, but houses like AXO did poorly while DG did great

By: NotaDG
by: ^Apr 21, 2021 3:59:00 PM

Lies. I doubt anyone wanted dg

By: ^
by: Boomer...Apr 21, 2021 10:05:07 PM

No one wants AXO either

By: Boomer...
by: ^ ha ha seriouslyApr 21, 2021 11:44:55 PM

It was kind of amazing which houses did well this year since recruitment was so different. No matter how much they're on here Alpha Chi and Alpha Phi were competing with AOPi. Chi O did a little better, but worse than the top 5 houses did. DZ really came in just under the top 5 this year and seemed to out recruit Chi O if you look at the girls they took.

By: ^ ha ha seriously
by: ^^Apr 23, 2021 12:40:10 AM

You mean DG?

By: ^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.