facebook

Sig Ep Hazing; what will OU do

by:    

welp. you guys lost 11 members due to hazing, and now the ifc prez also got dropped too because of it. probably shouldn't pee in new member's mouths.

Posted By: yeet
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

What the actual....

I thought Sig Ep was all about not hazing and promoting a brotherhood?

Their functions are all dry, right? Well dry until they pee in somebody's mouth...

By: ???
#2by:    

I don’t think this is true.

By: Yuck
#3by:    

this just cam't be true

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Source: the sig eps are about to get kicked off.

By: Yeet
by: Yeet   

Dude, half of your actives got kicked out. You can’t say “nationals suck” when you guys almost a hazed a few kids to death. Get a grip with reality. Anyways, your nationals is about to announce your 2 two year suspension, so good luck bro.

By: Yeet
by: lmao   

Unless you are a sigep, which i’m assuming you’re not considering you’re on green rank commenting, you don’t know what happened. geeeeed

By: lmao
#5by:    

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

By: sororityview
#6by:    

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppity bump

By: sororityview
#7by:    

Y’all really think sig ep is gonna get kicked off? They’re alumni base is huge, y’all already know OU doesn’t wanna lose those donations if they kick off Sig Ep

By: Lol
#8by:    

any truth to this?

By: uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.