facebook

boomer sooner...go ou!

by: BMFS....

I am an OU student. I am proud to be Greek! I have friends in many houses and I don't judge them based on the house they are in. There are top girls from my HS who are in what some consider middle tier houses and there are not top girls in what some consider top tier houses. Guess what? It doesn't make one better than the other. For some reason or another it's how things turned out and they are all happy! So whoever is doing all the hate on here, just know it's not how things really are here at OU. Everyone gets along and literally nobody cares what house you are in...because they are all good and they all offer something for everyone.

BOOMER SOONER! TEXAS SUCKS! GO OU!!

Posted By: BMFS....
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WOO HOOO   

This is sooooo TRUE! FACTS!!! I am so sick of seeing houses being picked apart! There are SERIOUSLY AMAZING girls in every house!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop stirring it up whoever you are!
BMFS!!!!!

By: WOO HOOO
#2  by: Bump   

Bumping

By: Bump
#3  by: This is it!!!   

Bump to the top every day! Thank you for this post...nailed it!

By: This is it!!!
#4  by: Sorry   

Sorry you didn’t get your top picks. It’s okay to settle for where you landed. Enjoy your time at OU.

By: Sorry
by: Right~Oct 17, 2019 9:56:28 PM

Not everybody can be in Alpha Chi. Other girls have to settle

By: Right~
by: Oh boy 🐐Oct 17, 2019 11:35:45 PM

Here we go! What will 🐓 think about this!!!? Stop..stop it now!

By: Oh boy 🐐
by: agreeOct 18, 2019 12:14:17 AM

getting really tiresome -somebody tell AXO mom it needs to stop

By: agree
by: Just stopOct 18, 2019 7:07:47 AM

It’s not an AXO mom. It’s just someone who likes to stir the pot with EVERY SINGLE POST. It’s so predictable and boring. This person has a vendetta against AXO, I guess they got cut and just can’t get over it.

By: Just stop
by: PiPhiOct 18, 2019 8:34:37 AM

PiPhi Mom please stop stirring the pot we all know it’s you behind all the hate on here.

By: PiPhi
by: KappaOct 18, 2019 9:17:39 AM

It’s a PiPhi mom/alum that just can’t admit that PiPhi isn’t a top house anymore and hates that other houses are rising. She attacks Kappa all the time

By: Kappa
by: @kappaOct 18, 2019 1:29:16 PM

Shes the same mom who started all the terrible rumors about Kappa before and during recruitment. Was calling moms of PNM's to tell them rumors about Kappa. Get off this site and GET A LIFE!!!!

By: @kappa
by: @KappaOct 18, 2019 3:53:44 PM

Is there a actual known mom who did this during rush! I heard there was but do people actually know her? Cray cray!!

By: @Kappa
by: KappaOct 18, 2019 4:07:25 PM

Yes, this mom is known but I can’t say her name on here. I think she’s also behind the AXO and Chio hate on here too. She turns every post into a bashing one. It’s just pathetic and I feel sorry for PiPhi cause it isn’t their fault that this mom has gone rogue!

By: Kappa
by: ^^^^Oct 18, 2019 6:51:39 PM

Liar, liar, pants on fire. You know nothing and are just trolling on here.

By: ^^^^
by: OSU momOct 19, 2019 4:43:23 PM

The mom that's been on here is a XO mom. I know who she is but am not going to put it out there. She is an alum and has a daughter in the house. The reason she has been confused with AXO is that she uses AXO as a screen. If she puts XO and AXO (which everyone knows has never been a top house)both in the top, she knows people will focus on AXO and blow past the fact that XO shouldn't be there either.

I haven't put this out there before but I saw my own house get blamed above and that's not fair. Pi Phi doesn't and never has had anything to do with XO. So just leave us out of it.

By: OSU mom
by: @OSUMOMOct 19, 2019 6:19:58 PM

How would you know this is a XO mom when you are a OSU mom? Just curious..is this mom a local mom from the area? Can you at least state what city she is from?

By: @OSUMOM
by: @aboveOct 19, 2019 7:11:05 PM

Ha ha mistake on my part. I was watching the OSU game when I posted. I'm an OU mom with bad typing skills.

By: @above
by: ^interestingOct 19, 2019 9:29:57 PM

So it's okay for people to drag other houses, just not AXO and XO. Got it.

By: ^interesting
by: Boom BoomOct 20, 2019 12:33:26 AM

I don’t know a single friend of mine that came in wanting Pi Phi..not one!!! And not one of them pledged Pi Phi either!

By: Boom Boom
by: wowOct 20, 2019 10:46:19 PM

You AXO and XO supporters are brutal.

By: wow
by: @wowOct 20, 2019 11:18:32 PM

Nothing in this post indicates XO or AXO said anything brutal! Quit coming on greek tank and accusing the same 2 houses. I’m not a Pi Phi, or XO or AXO....but these attacks are getting old.
The original post is spot on and that’s what we need to be supporting.

By: @wow
by: ^^^^Oct 21, 2019 1:34:53 AM

Another brutal attack by the AXO and XO supporter.

By: ^^^^
#5  by: Jackie’s momma   

I’m in prison and only get 15 mins a day on the inter webs. Can’t you just let me have a little fun?!?!

By: Jackie’s momma

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.