facebook

calm down, ladies

by: alum

I was fortunate enough to be involved with recruitment this year and have friends who helped in almost all of the other houses. Some I already knew, some I just recently met.

My daughter told me about this site and thought I would find it funny.

It's definitely funny but it's also disturbing because of the inaccurate information.

I read that one house that always does well had a 40% return rate. That's false.

I read that one house that always recruits well didn't have to make any cuts this year. That's false.

I read that one house that has had its struggles in the past only got 20 new members. That's false (they made quota).

I read that people purported to walk around yesterday and rate the new members from what they observed on the lawns. That's a ridiculous proposition.

Do you know what's the truth? As far as we can tell, all of these "rankings" have been written by the worst kind of sorority women. Actives and new members did not write them. These were written by mean girls who grew up to be mean women.

You want to know what else is true?

All the chapters at OU made quota and hundreds of new members are ecstatic about their new homes. True.

All chapters got girls that they wanted and that wanted them. True

No chapter got all the girls they wanted. True

No chapter got all the "top" girls according to their criteria. True

All the ranking you see on here is biased and therefore false. Truth.

So how about you ladies go back to gossiping in person about all the girls that hated your enemy's house and loved your house and leave the OU campus alone.

We're doing fine, Oklahoma! Boomer!

Posted By: alum
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Yes   

This is the best thing I've seen

By: Yes
by: @Zero and her friendsAug 15, 2019 11:33:58 PM

Read this, ladies!

By: @Zero and her friends
#2  by: OK   

This makes me PROUD to be a SOONER!!!

GO ALUM....you rock!!!!

By: OK
by: ^Aug 14, 2019 3:58:45 PM

So agree. It's too exhausting to even try to correct all the misinformation!

By: ^
#3  by: Please   

Let’s keep this going! Best post yet and completely accurate.

By: Please
#4  by: yep   

The ranks and other comments are so far from the truth it hurts my eyes to read them

By: yep
#5  by: Woooo   

This!

By: Woooo
#6  by: Yesssd   

This is the most accurate post I’ve ever seen on Greek Rank!!!

By: Yesssd
#7  by: @Bully   

Please read this and stop bullying. We've had to get a little strong with you, but you're not in charge of this site anymore. So scat.

By: @Bully
by: ^Aug 15, 2019 3:09:32 AM

She's still on here insulting her way through all the houses.

By: ^
by: OKAug 15, 2019 7:20:48 AM

GOOD STUFF HERE.....BUMP!!

By: OK
by: @OPAug 20, 2019 3:15:53 PM

Pretty easy to see which house you are in. (And you don't need to agree with yourself over and over. We all get the idea that you really like AXO)

By: @OP
#8  by: To the top   

For crying out loud now people are arguing about the president. This needs to stop. Or maybe we can sell tickets to benefit a charity and let these two moms fight it in person. In the meantime this post needs to go to the top and stay at the top.

By: To the top
by: lolAug 20, 2019 4:01:34 PM

THE AXO'S are in full greek rank mode ..they are on here all the time trying to.make their points..just be happy for everyone!

By: lol
by: haha whatAug 20, 2019 7:14:26 PM

okay but no one was talking about AXOs and some reason decided to blame them for something you have no proof of. Stop being a hater and respect every house and applaud each house for everything they accomplish.

By: haha what
by: lolAug 26, 2019 1:47:41 AM

I mean, I'm here just to bash AXO, so what do you expect me to do? Of COURSE I'm going to take a post like this and try to make them look bad. It's kind of my thing.

You call it bullying, but I call it giving my life some kind of meaning.

By: lol
#9  by: yes   

yes!

By: yes
#10  by: Bump   

!!!

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.