GPhi / AXO
Chi O / DG
A Phi
AOPi / AGD

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: what??   

chi o is definitely top 5 above gphi and axo...

By: what??
by: NopeApr 16, 2019 10:39:21 AM

Maybe 10 years ago. Not today.

By: Nope
by: SorryApr 16, 2019 4:39:41 PM

Sorry but Chi O hasn't been a top house in years. They have definitely dropped below the others.

By: Sorry
by: wellApr 18, 2019 3:33:05 PM

Chi O is above AXO but G Phi is above Chi O

By: well
by: NotApr 23, 2019 9:36:28 AM

Chi O is about even with GPhi but they are very different and pledge very different girls. GPhi will be working moms on PTA and ChiO will be wine drinking soccer moms. In the last 2 years AXO has overtaken both.

By: Not
by: @notApr 23, 2019 2:05:00 PM

Yep! You are correct! Whether people want to admit it or not, AXO has done a great job the past few years and have definitely moved up and replaced XO for sure and Probably DDD as well. I am in a top tier house but one of my best friends is an AXO and I tell her all the time that everyone is talking about AXO and how great they have done! Got one of the best pledge classes this year and I am sure next years' pledge class will be just as good!

By: @not
#2  by: yes   

1000% agree with this

By: yes
#3  by: Yep   

Switch gphi and ChiO

By: Yep
by: noApr 17, 2019 1:38:59 AM

Actually put G Phi on the top line and move AXO to the next line in front of Chi O

By: no
#4  by: Yeah..   

I can live with this. Although I think a couple on that top level are barely there. But I think with OU’s Greek system right now this is pretty close to right.

By: Yeah..
#5  by: wrong   

switch chi o and dg with g phi and axo

By: wrong
by: NoApr 16, 2019 8:39:30 PM

Lol no. XO and DG are not better than GPhi and AXO sorry

By: No
#6  by: ha   

Everyone sleeps on DG yet they really excel in everything.
Achio on the rise too. Not sure why people are holding onto this top 5 when really it's on the transition to a whole new group.

By: ha
by: noApr 16, 2019 11:31:58 PM

it’s not changing???? the top 5 are always going to be top 5 because of nationals and alumni influence.

By: no
by: @noApr 17, 2019 3:03:33 PM

you are so wrong. If it is true about nationals then why is it that what you are saying is top 5 here is not top 5 everywhere then? They're not!!! It is different everywhere.
And MOST DEFINATELY has changed at OU. Quit living in the past...I know you must have pledged a house that used to be top 5 and it is killing you that your house is no longer considered top. Sorry but the truth hurts I guess

By: @no
by: @@noApr 17, 2019 7:15:35 PM

it pretty much is the top 5 everywhere else too...

By: @@no
by: @no noApr 17, 2019 11:16:42 PM

No it isn’t. You are looking at a few schools surrounding oklahoma.
Go look west coast, the south and Midwest and it is NOT the houses you are saying that are top houses. And again this doesn’t determine your life. So stop the nonsense.

By: @no no
by: Then why....Apr 18, 2019 11:32:00 AM

If nationals determine who is top then why is TriDelt a bottom sorority at OSU, Kappa and PiPhi are bottom at UNC and Alpha Chi is one of the best at Bama (the most competitive rush out there)? I have friends at all these schools and they all say every school is totally different.

By: Then why....
by: TBHApr 18, 2019 3:24:27 PM

TBH I kind of think the GPhi and DG is where the professional women are going to come from. Alpha Phi may be hot soccer moms and Kappas will be those women driving Mercedes SUV and wearing nothing but tennis clothes but I’m betting the bank manager is a DG and the pediatrician is a GPhi.

By: TBH
#7  by: Yep   

I think this is pretty close. The top could change as a couple up there have fallen but i think this is pretty close to being right.

By: Yep
#8  by: Maybe   

I can live with this except DDD is not top. Bring them down a notch or 2

By: Maybe
by: agree with maybeApr 17, 2019 6:32:39 PM

there is a top 3 (theta piphi & kappa) tri delt is definitely NOT top tier at OU

By: agree with maybe
by: @agree with maybe Apr 17, 2019 11:13:49 PM

At OU there is a top 2- Theta and Kappa. Pi phi is a notch below. DDD and chi o are not top 5 and are below GPhi and axo.

By: @agree with maybe
by: not reallyApr 18, 2019 12:16:18 AM

all the houses that didn’t have to snap bid are above the ones that do

By: not really
by: Pretty closeApr 18, 2019 11:25:37 AM

Pretty close but I would go more like:

Theta

Pi Phi

Kappa, AXO

Dg, GPhi, TriDelt, Chi O

Alpha Phi

AOPi, AGD

By: Pretty close
#9  by: snap bid   

How can you tell if a house has to snap bid? You can't for sure. Maybe they do if they're below quota or exactly at quota. If they have quota additions they absolutely did not snap bid.

By: snap bid
#10  by: Sorry :(    

AXO just isn’t over ChiO or DG. ChiO has the reputation for being a top house and they have for the past couple of years, whether or not you personally feel that. DG does better than AXO in grades,
Involvement, and campus events, and the girls are just as pretty. I wouldn’t consider DG a top house but I would put them over AXO (and aphi) for the reasons I listed previously. I think one could consider XO a top house because their presence on campus (in grades and activities) and with the frats.

By: Sorry :(
by: @Sorry:(Apr 19, 2019 12:29:04 PM

ChiO is NOT a top tier and hasn't been in years. Literally NOBODY considers them top tier.

By: @Sorry:(

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.