facebook

sorority rankings 2019

by: sorority

Theta, Kappa

Pi Phi

Tri Delt, Chi O

Alpha Phi, Gamma Phi, DG, Alpha Chi O

AOPi, Alpha Gam

There is a huge drop off after the top 2 houses, and even though pi phi and tri delt are “top houses” they are not on the same level as other top tier houses

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: lol   

This is so wrong, tri delt and chi o are nowhere near the same ranking

By: lol
by: stopJan 31, 2019 4:24:53 PM

Awww someone got cut from chi o the first round :((((((

By: stop
by: noJan 31, 2019 11:31:26 PM

I was a rho g and not very many girl got cut by Chi O on the first round. They barely had enough for their parties because so many girls dropped them for reputation

By: no
by: hi Jan 3, 2020 12:02:29 AM

This is actually a great ranking

By: hi
by: hey there Jan 3, 2020 1:37:12 PM

This is honestly pretty dang close

By: hey there
by: no wayFeb 2, 2020 12:38:42 PM

Theta is honestly not a top house...no hate just the truth

By: no way
#2  by: Agree partially   

Agree there is a huge drop off after top 2. But after the top 2 there are about 4-5 houses that can be interchangeable with one another.
OU used to have a definite top 5 but that has gone away.

There are some middle tier houses that have stepped up in a big way this year...their involvement on campus speaks loudly plus some of the old top 5 haven’t made it in the top 5 in grades for the last 3 years. You can’t keep claiming you’re a top house when you don’t perform at a top level.

By: Agree partially
by: nopeFeb 1, 2019 9:46:47 AM

You are the same person who keeps posting over & over about a huge drop off after top 2...maybe take your carpool turn, Mom. Newsflash, since you obviously haven't been at OU in a while: no-one wants Theta anymore and they are not in the top 2. For the last few years, they have consistently lost the top PNMs that they wanted to Kappa & PiPhi. I was also a Rho G and saw this happen. Everyone knows that Theta had terrible return rates, so please give it up. Your comments are laughable.

By: nope
by: soonerFeb 1, 2019 4:26:20 PM

totally agree with the person who said that Theta is not in the top 2 at OU

By: sooner
by: top 2Feb 1, 2019 9:05:32 PM

In my rho g groups theta and tri delta were the top two

By: top 2
#3  by: ??   

what is the reputation for each house?

By: ??
#4  by: Actually   

Move Chi O and Tri Delt down and then it will be spot on.?

By: Actually
by: best housesJan 1, 2020 5:42:05 PM

This ranking by OP is very close to being accurate

By: best houses
by: greek Jan 30, 2020 10:28:53 PM

I agree that this is pretty close to accurate

By: greek
#5  by: @above   

Why are you so nasty about GPhi and Theta? They generally have sweet girls, good sisterhoods, good grades and are heavily involved in campus activities. I found the Tri Delt video to be weird and creepy. Snap out of it people. This shouldn’t be like high school where it’s cool to be “bad.”

By: @above
by: :)Feb 21, 2019 3:43:20 PM

I have absolutely nothing against G Phi or Theta. I am personally saying what I heard from several girls in my walking group. Just as you thought Tri Delta video was weird several of us thought the Theta and G Phi houses were weird. Everyone has their own opinions honey. I’m sorry you got so offended that several girl don’t care for your house but I’m sure house they rushed you don’t care for either. That’s just the way of life🤷🏼‍♀️

By: :)
by: ??Feb 22, 2019 1:38:00 AM

In no way shape or form is voicing my opinion “bullying”. Literally this site is to say what you think so maybe get off here if you’re that offended ???

By: ??
by: ^Feb 2, 2020 11:46:48 PM

Bizarre AXO-XO mom again ^^^^. GET OFF GR AND GO BAKE A PIE OR SOMETHING

By: ^
#6  by: LMAO   

Tri Delt > Pi Phi

By: LMAO
by: ?Oct 29, 2019 11:53:23 PM

You're such an idiot to dredge up this series of comments that has been going on for a year.

By: ?
#7  by: Time machine?   

Maybe this was right before PNM class 19 was actually born, but not today. Anyone who puts Theta as a top house OR claims there is a drop off after top 2 is delusional.

There are houses at OU. All of them are good because the women who chose OU are outstanding women. There are minor differences like grades, campus involvement, sisterhood, looks... but in a house of 300 girls you can find outstanding women everywhere.

Put the “worst” house at OU up against the “best” house at a lesser school and you’ll see what I mean.

By: Time machine?
by: YeahOct 27, 2019 4:10:50 PM

Totally agree. There’s each kind of girl in every house and It’s like people list those certain houses as “top” because of the name. It is important to realize that each respective chapter deserves credit for all of the hard work they do. Ranking The 11 houses with NO BIAS is something that is never done on this site.

By: Yeah
#8  by: Lol   

No drop... and that isn’t the top 2! Sorry!! I just went thru..I did NOT like Thetas rush what so ever. Pi PhI is not top 3 no matter how you many times you keep saying this! My 4 favorite houses were KKG, Chi-O, Tri -Delt and A phi..! Then Pi Phi then Theta! I did not name in order and got cut from some I listed but I got my number 1 choice from Day 1. I have met Thetas since I really like a lot but I was not into their rush a bit! My opinion..don’t blast me on this! The Greek system is great at OU! I just think it has changed since a lot of alums on this sight were here! I really liked DG and GPHI too..nice girls that are down to earth. Anyway...BOOMER SOONER! Girls going thru next year...just make up your own minds ! You will land where you belong and like my Rho G said...”TRUST THE PROCESS!”

By: Lol
#9  by: hum   

Just wondering why you felt the need to bring up a ranking from almost a year ago. Is you house slipping a bit? Do we need to name names???

By: hum
by: MommasOct 29, 2019 11:35:12 PM

Ya think??

By: Mommas
by: LOLOct 29, 2019 11:50:51 PM

cough cough kappa

By: LOL
#10  by: Lol   

You mean “Real Ranks from a Fo Gam”?
PAAAAAlease!

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.