facebook

rising/falling frats

by: curious

Which frats are on the rise and which are falling?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SO   

The old "top frats' are sinking fast and getting more and more abusive to their own pledges and any sorority they swap with - they are taking just their hometown boys regardless of if they have any personality or future. It's a sinking ship, y'all. Some of the middle tier are rising - ATO, Sig Chi (if they quit sucking up to Memphis/Jxn/Ox), BTP, maybe DPsi. Real guys from all over that actually care about their future. Just my opinion. Pike is way too aggressive to get any better.

By: SO
#2  by: Yep   

The old ones are struggling - daddy's boys who are gonna work for the family business but that's gonna be a hot mess as they are so clueless. They think they are royalty ha and they are gonna crash/burn bless em . I am in a "good" sorority but I like the guys who are thinking about the future. Not the old houses.

By: Yep
#3  by: SN and KA   

falling because people dont think abuse is cool anymore.

By: SN and KA
#4  by: Barry   

is it not enough for you b!t@hes to tear down each other that you now have to go after the frats?
keep us out of your keyboard drama.

By: Barry
#5  by: reply to Barry   

"Barry" is the epitome of the entitled Ole Miss frat star. That attitude is exactly what is wrong with the majority of the frat boys here. Grow up!

By: reply to Barry
by: yepOct 7, 2019 8:27:52 PM

Barry is right...don't you girls get tired? Go out and enjoy your college life. College is too short to be so bitter...hahaha

By: yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.