facebook

to oos pnm's worried about getting a bid

by: me

Lots of posts from OOS girls without connections from the South or not otherwise, who are worried about getting a bid. Here's the simple truth: Keep an open mind, rank both houses at pref and you will get a bid.

What may not seme simple is that if you have a top resume (which hundreds of PNM's also have so be prepared that it's not unique) and are used to getting everything "at the top", then you may be surprised when you're cut from the so-called top tier houses. It's not personal - those houses are based on connections almost always. Some connections needed with mid-tier as well.

There are exceptions but I post this because I see girls stunned when they're cut after first round from those houses. If you're a legacy, be open to other houses as well. And just because you're a legacy doesn't mean you'll get a bid - so many legacies that a house could fill a pledge class with them.

Most important is that every house has fantastic girls and offers the same thing: a sisterhood that you're seeking. You can find that if you really are open and enjoy every party. Good luck and welcome to Ole Miss!

Posted By: me
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.