facebook

member changes between semesters

by: just the facts

Changes in membership between Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 from smallest decrease to largest: Pi Beta Phi -3; DDD -5; KKG -7; Chi-O -10; DG, KD, Phi Mu -11; ADPi - 16; AOPi - 19; Alpha Phi - 29.

Posted By: just the facts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey   

Hey mom, can we get a pizza delivered? Also I think the WiFi is down

By: Hey
#2  by: Biology 101   

Let's dissect this folks!

Pi Beta Phi -3. Best retention. Middle house, totally underrated.

DDD -5; Best house. Very good -5 drop.

KKG -7; Can we admit Kappa is top of middle tier

Chi-O -10; Very bad. Supposed top tier. Had a smallest pledge class too.

DG, KD, Phi Mu -11; Looks like DG self ranking "top tier" will stop. This is laughable. New house, biggest house and -11 drop.
KD is a joke. Want to be the best, but let's admit it, they eat DDD crap for dinner.
Phi Mu - also not good for a middle house.

ADPi - 16; As expected. But not that bad, underated.

AOPi - 19; The elephant in the room. I've been saying this all along, AOPI has gone from a middle of mid tier to dad last house. Totally irrelevant.

Alpha Phi - 29. Bad rate. They did have the biggest class so they should be last, also they are far mostly all far OOS girls with little in common (except opening their legs). So as expected they should have the biggest drop, but -29 is still a lot more drops than expected.

By: Biology 101
by: Mommie needs a hobbyJun 20, 2019 10:01:05 PM

Further proof the mommies just can't grow up - stuck in their 'glory' days. Bless their hearts.....

By: Mommie needs a hobby
#3  by: yeah   

Mom,
It is NOT my turn to unload the dishwasher!! And I need a ride to the pool tomorow.

By: yeah
by: Not your UberJun 20, 2019 10:47:42 PM

Now dear, as soon as you get your license you can drive yourself.

By: Not your Uber
#4  by: HELP   

MOM
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY PHONE. I CANT HEAR ANYTHING ON IT I THINK ITS THE MICROPHONE MAYBE FROM WHEN I DROPPED IT THIS IS MAJOR I CANT DO LITERALLY ANYTHING THIS IS AN EMERGENCY PLEASE HELP IM IN MY ROOM ARE YOU DONE ON THIS STUPID WEBSITE YET HELP ME

By: HELP
#5  by: wtf   

These numbers are irrelevant. One must consider WHY the drop in numbers... who went to nursing school, med school, graduated early, moved for personal or family reasons, personally facing a medical or financial crisis out of their control, possibly has a sick parent.... VERSUS who dropped their sorority because they didn't like it...

Come on people grow the F up. Life happens and people have to make changes in their current situations to adjust. A decrease in sorority numbers does not always indicate unhappiness or unrest in a chapter.

By: wtf
by: Not gonna happen. Jun 21, 2019 2:38:18 PM

Are you suggesting that the old ladies grow up? It's too late now, if they can't act like mature adults by this point in their life, it's probably not going to happen.

By: Not gonna happen.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.