facebook

girls

by: Wheeee

Let's see how shortly this will be removed! What girl in her right mind would want to come to Ole Miss when it's 70% to 30% girl/boy ratio? So you gonna get all glammed up to compete with other girls?! On the other hand, it's a guy's paradise up here. You don't even have to try to get ###y.

Posted By: Wheeee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

You just now came to the realization that girls get glammed up to compete with other girls? It's not about the guys, no matter what they might say!!!

By: Haha
by: ^Jun 16, 2019 4:39:06 PM

Yeah, but ole miss takes,competing with girls to a whole new level.

By: ^
#2  by: y   

or hear me out
we’re at the UNIVERSITY
to get
get this!
an education

By: y
#3  by: Truth    

You are wrong. It isn’t anywhere near 70/30

By: Truth
#4  by: Google is your friend   

GR trolls are actually dumber than average trolls. The actually ratio for Ole Miss is 56.3 percent female and 43.7 percent male - which is lower than the national average.

By: Google is your friend
#5  by: bs    

Exactly.,Bama is 56/44, UNC,60/40 UGa 57/43 etc etc . Another dummy posting bs on here..

By: bs
#6  by: Wheeee   

Guys, I work very hard on my troll posts. You aren't being supportive of my efforts. This hurts me so much because I count on you all believing what I post to have any kind of self esteem. Please play along and stop calling me out.

By: Wheeee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.