ALPHA PHI
PI PHI
AOPI
THETA

Posted By: yeah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: what?   

In what world is ADPI higher than Alpha Phi and Kappa? Must be an ADPI if you're posting this

By: what?
by: Troll's worldDec 9, 2018 10:41:04 PM

The same world where Chi-O is ranked higher than DDD and KD, and ADPi and Alpha Phi are ranked higher than Pi Phi and AOPi. Weird, weird world.

By: Troll's world
by: YeahDec 13, 2018 9:32:43 PM

Okay so you must. It have seen kappas newest pledge class because honey ADPI is our doing them in every way possible. Also alpha phi does not even have a sisterhood. It literally is just a house with girls in it. They don’t care about each other

By: Yeah
#2  by: ÷   

And the same world where theta is still listed when they aren't even active anymore. Get a life people. I guess one of these chapters is afraid theyre going to be the next bottom. I mean, somebody's got to.

By: ÷
#3  by: Yeah right    

ADPiI is dragging the bottom Yeah. Everyone knows that but you.

By: Yeah right
by: YeahDec 16, 2018 11:06:12 AM

I don’t understand why or how everyone comes for ADPI there most precious pledge class is HOT and full of amazing girls. They are extremely popular girls on campus and have a great rush..

By: Yeah
#4  by: hmm   

pretty dang accurate except kappa should come after DG

By: hmm
by: NoJan 1, 2019 5:57:21 PM

Must be trolling the wrong school, this is no where near correct.

By: No
#5  by: Really?   

Is this all y'all gotta do? Shouldn't you be thinking more about your major or something? Reminds me of the older ladies in my hometown who don't work and only talk about when they were in a sorority...depressing. Find something more important than where someone feels your house is ranked. Does it really matter?

By: Really?
#6  by: more accurate   

it's more like:
CHI O, DDD
KD, DG
KAPPA, PHI MU
PI PHI, AOII
ADPI, APHI

By: more accurate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.