facebook

how hard to get a bid to du?

by:    

I think DU is an up and coming house and it is one that I am very interested in joining. How hard is it to get a bid there? Does anyone know if they plan on continuing to live in their current house? Its really nice.

Posted By: Kelley18
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

wear your cargo shorts and you can get a bid the moment you walk through the door

By: haha
by: hahah   

dont forget the new balances

By: hahah
#2by:    

DU is increasingly becoming a better and better house with who they recruit. Their recent pledge class is really good and i know a lot guys in the house and they said recruitment will be nothing like it has been in the past. Good luck and do NOT wear cargos. ((:

By: sorority
#3by:    

DU is definitely keeping their house (it is nice). Hot freshman and sophomores. Moving up!

By: sororityty gal
#4by:    

Lol at all the du's rating the self everywhere on this site. I'll admit I know a few cool freshman but they are a historically bad house otherwise

By: Relax du

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: haha   

DU sucks getting a big is easy

By: haha
#5by:    

Seriously DU, you're ranked 7th on this website above Beta, Delts, ATO, there's no way that's possible without incessant self-ranking. That combined with you guys popping up in every thread is really making you guys look pathetic...

I get that half of the fraternities are on social probation, and you see this as an opportunity to finally solidify a spot in the middle tier, but that isn't going to happen by talking yourself up on a website

By: reality
#6by:    

delta oops i got a bid. The nickname says it all

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.