facebook

informal sorority rush

by: Curious

I was just wondering if anyone actually gets a bid from informal sorority rush and what it's like. does anyone know what chapters are doing it?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bad news    

At the Panhel meeting last week they said informal was over and less than 20 bids were given out. I am sorry. If you are still interested in the fall check back with your friends who joined houses this year to see if they had girls drop over the summer and have a few open spots.

By: bad news
#2  by: Curious   

Yes I was referring to rushing in the fall. Do you know how many people informally rushed?

By: Curious
#3  by: Sorry   

No houses really do it, the houses that usually do informal are all of the unhoused ones. Some actual houses will do COB bids which is continuous bidding, where they hand out a few bids after bid night maybe after you meet with them for dinner or something (basically snap bidding) but those bids are typically given out to girls who went through formal rush and did not get a bid but that house was in the final rounds of their rush. f you're set on informal, the unhoused sororities are probably your best best. They do it twice a year I believe

By: Sorry
#4  by: hey   

only a few houses gave informal bids this spring, snap bids/social bids. no houses really do informal rush during the fall. i can't think of any at least

By: hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.