facebook

what should i do?

by: PNM

I went back to TPA today and I liked the girls but they are unhoused...I just worry it won't be the same experience and I heard they don't have a frat pair at all and i want to experience Greek social life...

When is informal and will adpi, phi mu, agd, dg, or houses around that level have informal because i liked all those houses

Basically idk what to do: bid for TPA, drop and do informal, drop and rush next year???

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Drop    

Drop, it’s not for you.

By: Drop
#2  by: Oh    

Honey, they have pairs. Don’t listen to this site!

By: Oh
by: PNMJan 19, 2020 4:35:40 PM

Can you tell me who they pair with?

By: PNM
by: IshygddtJan 19, 2020 6:37:18 PM

Pike and AKL

By: Ishygddt
by: sororityJan 19, 2020 9:45:12 PM

pike, phi tau, alpha sig

By: sorority
#3  by: ....   

They don't have many pairs but at least they do. Give them a chance. You have no chance at informal. Those are already close friends of chapter girls and there may be only a spot or two if that. Best bet is to try TPA and drop before initiation if you hate it. At least they aren't DPhiE!!

By: ....
by: UhmJan 19, 2020 4:40:05 PM

Jesus stop with bashing sororitys! You need to stop this is not okay. There are great thin pretty girls in that house their social media person sucks! Why do you feel this need? What are you earning?

By: Uhm
by: StupidJan 19, 2020 5:57:26 PM

But it wouldn’t be if people like you would stop trying to do everything within their power to stop the bottom 4 houses from getting pledge classes. Don’t you have something better to do like not try to get girls to drop out of recruitment just so you have more people to make fun of

By: Stupid
by: PNMJan 19, 2020 6:35:27 PM

If I drop could I still be I formally recruited or would I have to wait for formal next spring semester??

#4  by: TPA   

Only you can decide if it's right. But I wouldn't put any eggs into the informal basket at IU. Think of it this way- would you rather be in TPA, or not Greek at all? That's your answer.

By: TPA
#5  by: Uh   

Don’t drop, go with TPA. Most of those you list won’t do informal and with more guaranteed bids for those who maximize there won’t be a lot of extra spots to fill.

I know a couple of girls there and they seem to really like it.

By: Uh
#6  by: PNM   

Who does TPA pair with? and could i party with other frats or sororitys still?

by: UhJan 19, 2020 5:52:01 PM

I think Pike, Asig, phi tau, mainly. You have to be on the guest list to get in to others pairs

By: Uh
#7  by: Drop   

You really seem to be joining a sorority for the wrong reasons. All you seem to care about is partying. Even if you receive a bid from TPA, chances are you are going to be very unhappy and not make it to initiation.

There are many other ways to party at IU, find those parties.

by: ...Jan 19, 2020 6:34:01 PM

Lowkey the house parties here suck and I wanna go to the Greek life parties? Idk why that’s so bad I want the sisterhood too but that is an important factor to me

By: ...
#8  by: Drop   

Tpa is a great group of girls & they pair more than some housed sororities (sdt &sk) if a house and partying is all youre worried about then you should just drop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.