facebook

frat rankings-explanations

by: crampedmyhands

Top: Snu, Sae, Dke, Pike, Fiji
Why: Best houses on campus by far. Pike and dke could be switched but pike took a small pc and dke's house is perfect for winter parties. Snu and sae still ahead of the competition, and fiji is struggling with sopro

Next: Psi U, Theta Chi, Delt Sig
Why: These three are on their own island trying to get to the top, although psi u is significantly closer than theta chi. Don't quite have the reputation as the top yet, but with solid pledge classes could shake it

Next- Phi Psi, Alpha Sig
Why: Phi Psi's house has done them wonders, they've moved up substantially and no one would be crazy to think they'll be up there with delt sig if they get another solid pc. Time will only tell on that one. Opposite can be said for Asig, falling steadily, losing house, things have looked better for them.

Next: Phi Tau, Sig Pi
Why: Last of the relevant houses. Don't have the numbers or reputation to social out of lower tier sororities at the moment. Still have occasional glimpses of brightness. Don't count them out, but they have work to do.

Next: The field
Why: The not named houses need drastic improvements to be considered relevant. No hate.

Posted By: crampedmyhands
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Acc   

Pretty accurate except for psi u is significantly closer to top than theta chi part

By: Acc
#2  by: ??    

Psi U gotta chill out here bruh.. ^^

By: ??
#3  by: CRMC   

I thought alpha sig was moving into the manor next year?

By: CRMC
by: squidFeb 7, 2020 12:27:50 PM

The Hub’s bid to buy the land that Alpha Sig’s house is on was denied by the city of East Lansing. Alpha Sig was going to use the money from that deal to sign a 5 year lease with the Manor, but now they can’t since they’re not losing the Bogue St. house anymore (and not getting money from the Hub). So no, they’re not getting the manor next year.

By: squid
by: dumbFeb 7, 2020 12:40:22 PM

Alpha Sig doesn’t own that house, CRMC does so they wouldn’t get any money from it anyway lol

By: dumb
by: lolFeb 9, 2020 8:59:02 PM

they're getting the manor next year. insider information tells me that brothers already signed their leases. just like people didn't think phi psi was gonna get dchi's house, people dont think asig will get the manor, but it will happen

By: lol
by: HahahaFeb 10, 2020 9:59:39 AM

“Insider info” just tell us ur in Asig lmao ^^

By: Hahaha
by: haFeb 10, 2020 11:04:38 PM

i’m not in asig lm in a sorority. i talked to one of the friends from there

By: ha
#4  by: Can’t be perfect    

This rank is pretty much as close as it gets because there’s always going to be biases

By: Can’t be perfect
#5  by: DK   

Kinda facts tbh. In one years time, I think delt sig will drop a tier and alpha sig and phi psi will move up to the next tier

By: DK
by: ??Feb 9, 2020 8:11:00 PM

Phi Psi and A sig guys really gotta chill out on here .. socializing with AZD, KD and GPhi don’t make you upper mid sorry ^^

By: ??
by: ???Feb 9, 2020 9:04:17 PM

They just had a darty with zeta and sk, coming from a sorority girl these houses are definitely on the rise

By: ???
by: PinkFeb 9, 2020 10:54:36 PM

One darty doesn’t mean anything. Sammy has had Chi o in the last year.

By: Pink
by: sororityFeb 10, 2020 4:50:50 PM

darty with phi psi and asig was dope, i’m sure there’ll be more in the future

By: sorority
#6  by: Ya   

Bump!

By: Ya
#7  by: Countingupforhours   

Keep this up

By: Countingupforhours
#8  by: Try   

Bumping this

By: Try
#9  by: --top sorority    

i love everything about the phi psi asig rise. watch out dke, girls are coming over to these rising houses than yours. sorry not sorry.

By: --top sorority
#10  by: Ya   

Best one here

By: Ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.