by: girl

Sae
Phi Psi
KA
Sig Chi
Phi Delt
Dsig
Aepi

I’m gonna be honest, I didn't go to the rest. So somebody can finish the rest of the rankings below.

Posted By: girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#2  by: Adeledeltorreeee   

incoming freshmen ignore this, KA is way to high and Pike isn’t even on this list. Definitely some desperate dude in KA made this

By: Adeledeltorreeee
by: ^May 31, 2022 4:58:57 PM

@Incoming freshman this guy is always commenting on here and ranking Pike too high. It's obvious when he uses the same username every single time. He also used to keep copying and pasting the same "Rankings with descriptions" thread and blaming KA every time it got removed even though no one fraternity or sorority has the authority to remove posts from this site.

By: ^
by: girlJun 1, 2022 5:24:39 PM

I already said I never went to Pike. How am I supposed to rank them if I've never been there????

By: girl
by: @AdeledeltorreeeeJun 7, 2022 5:49:28 AM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh Pike is sad they didn't make the relevant cut ☹️

By: @Adeledeltorreeee
#3  by: BMP   

Rankings like this are toxic. They hurt everybody. Fraternities as they exist now are facing a crisis. Only 11% of students come to our campus interested in joining a fraternity. This declining interest has coincided with the fact that members of fraternities are far more likely to drink in excess than the average student. Because our SigEp chapter has a substance-free policy, we recruit better candidates and have stronger manpower than other fraternities chapters that are regrettably still beholden to illegal and dangerous drinking. SigEp is modeling a new way and new future for other fraternities here at SDSU to follow.

By: BMP
#4  by: bruh   

one of these names is not like the others (ka)

By: bruh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.