facebook

KA Self Ranks and Sux

by: KA Self Rank

KA is the most obvious self ranker on this whole site. Legit posts go up in like 50 likes in two minutes that put them high meanwhile in actuality the row thinks ur a joke and ur parties suck as well as the girls there. It’s so obvious they live on this site

Posted By: KA Self Rank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Bro fr just stop   

if you seee any post with KA higher than anything but bottom it’s a load of BS. You’ll learn when you meet their guys

By: Bro fr just stop
#2  by: Guest   

Awwh sounds like someone didn't get their bid ☹️

By: Guest
#3  by: Lmao   

KA lives on this site and it’s pathetic. That should teach you enough about them. Don’t rush them

By: Lmao
#4  by: Bruh lmao   

Just look at their Instagram if you want confirmation. Don’t take our word take theirs

By: Bruh lmao
#5  by: Frat   

They're top and you're mad.

By: Frat
#6  by: Guest   

Tbh I’m in sae and half of our last events half of a phi left and went to KA to end their night, literally go ask any of them especially freshman

By: Guest
by: Lmao bruhJun 26, 2021 8:19:54 AM

KA you’re literally making a fool out of yourselves you’d have to be autistic to believe this is true. Stop trying so hard focus on rush instead of greekrank losers

By: Lmao bruh
by: ^Jun 26, 2021 3:09:21 PM

I'll say it again. I'm in SAE not KA.

By: ^
#7  by: Above^^   

Bro an SAE would never say that hahahah

By: Above^^
#8  by: lol   

This thread is living proof

By: lol
#9  by: srat   

KA is full of creepy guys who im pretty sure have never talked to girls in their high school years, definitely translates to college. All girls go to maybe one party and that’s enough to tell you to head over to a different frat lmao, but unless ur in AGD or DZ i haven’t heard of an exchange with them for other houses

By: srat
by: ^Jul 22, 2021 7:37:07 PM

You literally copied this comment word-for-word from that other thread and changed every instance of "Pike" to "KA"

By: ^
by: to sratAug 4, 2021 4:29:08 PM

What are you talking about they had a whole bunch of exchanges with A Phi and AXO!

By: to srat
#10  by: Man   

KA is beat everyone knows this lol

By: Man

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.