facebook

alpha phi cob

by: Lmao

HAHAHA Alpha Phi is doing COB. not so cold at the top anymore is it??? pull the stick out of your asses now and realize that just because you are a "top" house doesn't mean you're better than anyone else. Stop shaming other houses for doing COB when other than DZ and maybe AGD you have the lowest numbers in Panhellenic.

Posted By: Lmao
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Idk if they are or not but if they are, why is doing COB a bad thing?

By: Guest
#2  by: The Observer   

Frankly every time I see a thread about who is or isn't doing COB I just want to bump the 100 threads below it so it looks like it disappeared because every rush season there are like a dozen threads asking the same question and that type of thing isn't why people come here in the first place.

By: The Observer
#3  by: Girl   

What aphi hurt u omg haha

By: Girl
#4  by: hahah   

ok axo go take a nap

By: hahah
#5  by: Tell me now   

Alpha phi should be down in the lowest list.

By: Tell me now
#6  by: Alphabeat   

Aphi been beat how is this new news.

By: Alphabeat
#7  by: yipee   

AGD is not bad. Neither is DZ. Just because they aren't all blonde and tall doesn't mean they're bottom or bad. In fact hanging out with the AGD/DZ girls is what I'd rather do than hang with the A phi or AXO girls like i'm supposed to.

By: yipee
#8  by: Lmao    

If they aren’t at the top then why are you still hating

By: Lmao
#9  by: I dont go here but   

Alpha Phi international is very enthusiastic about cob. They strongly encourage every chapter to do it, regardless of “rank”. Many chapters purposefully do not fill their quotas so they are able to do cob.

By: I dont go here but

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.