facebook

middle tier

by: wondering

Who is middle tier and do you think the tiers will change now with PC15?

Posted By: wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Well piphi will be on here in a aec swearing they aren't mid....

By: Lol
by: Wow....Aug 23, 2015 6:45:37 PM

Hating on Pi Phi again? I don't what house you are with, but you sound like a very bitter person towards them LOL. Think you need to find something else to focus your time on ;)

By: Wow....
#2  by: Who knows   

Every house has a fantastic PC. I think Aephi and CHIO were the only one's that were better than unexpected. So good for them

By: Who knows
#3  by: Yep   

I saw pics of quite a few PCs and it looks like everyone got great girls

By: Yep
#4  by: Lol   

@wow lighten up. it's a joke. Unless you are oblivious to the fact that someone from Piphi is blowing up GR. It's obvious.

By: Lol
by: UmmmmAug 23, 2015 7:51:15 PM

Actually it's not obvious. Honestly I think ALL the chapters prob self rank at some point, and honestly who cares! It's a sisterhood and I would never keep hating on one house because I thought they were self ranking. In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal lol. I have friends in all of them and would never say
anything against any of them whether u think your joking or not.

By: Ummmm
#5  by: hi   

I think Aephi, DZs, and KKG's PCs were better than expected too. I think when aephi and dz get a house they will become middle tIer. Not sure about gamma

By: hi
by: TiersAug 23, 2015 8:20:29 PM

A house alone won't do it. Chi O has a house and they're still bottom tier.
If everyone becomes housed, there will still be bottom tiers so that would really shake things up.
And this has nothing to do with my opinion on wither sorority's pc. I don't know how anyone was paying enough attention to anyone else's pc yesterday to have an opinion already.

By: Tiers
#6  by: ^^   

yeah but chi o is chi o hah

By: ^^
#7  by: -   

I agree with hi. I was walking with guys from my frat and we saw a ton of hot girls at dz aephi, and axid. they all stood out to us

By: -
#8  by: Middle tier    

ADPi is now definitely middle tier. From what I saw looks like they missed quota again?...
Theta, piphi, axid, and Kappa are all still middle (not listed in order) with axid actually looking better than piphi I think.

By: Middle tier
by: HaAug 23, 2015 11:08:50 PM

Kappa is not and never has been middle tier. Nice try Kappa. It's not a thing.

By: Ha
by: Middle Tier Aug 24, 2015 12:29:29 AM

I'm in a top tier actually. You're probably an adpi mad I said you're middle tier too.

By: Middle Tier

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.