facebook

stop messing with our ranks

by: wtf

idk who it is but there’s someone trying to change our ranks and put four frats on top and take away numbers.

certain frats worked hard for their #1, #2, #3 spot etc. our sorority ranks are in order but we don’t put the actual number.

commenting on ur own post is not us agreeing. & why do u care so much that frats fight over their number greekrank isn’t that serious. u say u want to do it to stop arguing but then say they don’t care. make it make sense.

leave our ranks alone what is wrong with u and stop getting so pressed over ppl fighting on this site nobody gives a s and u shouldn’t either it’s just breekrbak

Posted By: wtf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Literally    

I kept bumping our real and true ranks but they aren’t giving up. It’s weird how someone thinks the way THEY think it should be will automatically be how it is. Self centered asf

By: Literally
by: lolNov 30, 2022 5:30:40 PM

it’s clearly not one person with over 50 likes and 12 comments with suggestions. what’s your problem?

By: lol
by: ^Nov 30, 2022 5:40:47 PM

12 comments LMFAOO be fr

By: ^
#2  by: it’s dumb   

i’m happy u didn’t blame tke thanks for being positive. i hate how dragged those boys are. they mind their business.

but yes i agree the new way that one person wants doesn’t even look appealing it’s so stupid lollll

By: it’s dumb
#3  by: Lol   

STFU we all decided to make a change after lengthy discussions. All the feedback was positive. Cry about it

By: Lol
by: LolNov 30, 2022 4:50:56 PM

The lengthy discussions being 8 comments? Lmfaoo ur crazy

by: New Ranks Nov 30, 2022 4:57:03 PM

I’ve had 11 one has 8 did you look at them? There are lots of people who agreed yesterday

By: New Ranks
by: yeah?Nov 30, 2022 4:58:25 PM

lots of people being 8 and 11? 💀💀💀ur insane

By: yeah?
#4  by: what?   

your views are not everyone’s views i liked the change and 50 others did. check the comments crazy

By: what?
by: yeah?Nov 30, 2022 4:57:46 PM

too bad likes and views don’t determine rank changes.

By: yeah?
by: LolNov 30, 2022 4:58:13 PM

Group feedback and discussions are how we do ranks on here. 😭What chapter are you in?

by: ^Nov 30, 2022 10:09:47 PM

you faked likes on this comment but they’re agreeing with me. likes and views don’t determine rank changes. u need to read before udo it babe.

By: ^
#5  by: Insanity    

They moved up Dsig up and didnt change any other rank why are you freaking? It’s Greekrank for God sake

By: Insanity
#6  by: damn   

it was changed to 3 top frat relax

By: damn
#7  by: Facts    

Let them complain. All the tops are still top, they have status and don’t need the numbers it’s ridiculous.

By: Facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.