facebook

i’ve had enough theta

by: lol

you always see tridelt getting dragged unprovoked on this site and everytime anyone has a negative opinion on another chapter tridelt is blamed. theta leave them alone. look at your recent post girls versus tridelt. be for real.

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: unnecessary hate    

nobody ever said theta’s are prettier than tridelt. stop the unnecessary hate and dragging.

By: unnecessary hate
by: tbhSep 30, 2022 9:15:50 AM

i’ve had enough tridelt

By: tbh
by: TBHSep 30, 2022 5:26:57 PM

They look about the same, many average girls

By: TBH
#2  by: Wait   

Tridelt posted both not Theta?!

By: Wait
by: stop blaming thetaSep 30, 2022 7:05:18 AM

Tridelt > Theta
BFFR. Tridelt is the oldest sorority on this campus, has great girls & frat relations. They are absolutely top 5, Theta doesnt even come close. Top tiers would rather hang out with a tridelt than a theta by FAR. If you go to a frat post game you will neverrrr see a theta there, but i promise you will see a tridelt. Theta has GREMLIMS in their chapter goodbye. Theta self ranking is the silliest thing I've ever heard

Posted By: BeReal

- - - -

theta is not over tridelt.
theta is cool, i like them a lot but they’re not above tridelt. tridelt has a lot of issues and aren’t what they used to be but they’re still hotter and have better relations. tridelt has the hotter girls, more popular more followers. literally all the theta girls aren’t even exclusive on their instagram ratio. they follow everybody back and they will have more following than followers. just not giving what tridekt gives

Posted By: lol ranks

By: stop blaming theta
#3  by: Humble yourselves    

DDD has no one but themselves to blame for their bad reputation. Any chapters that act superior and insult other chapters is not liked.

By: Humble yourselves
#4  by: theta hater   

theta is so annoying the way they downvote every negative post about them and upvote every negative post about any other mid tier like DDD, piphi, and axid. can you make it anymore obvious? most negative house on greek park get over yourself. not everything is about rank

By: theta hater
by: truthSep 30, 2022 5:22:02 PM

@thetahater people dislike this post because most people prefer thetas over tridelts. you don’t see hate from theta they are nice girls. criticism is not the same as hate. tridelts need to make improvements and stop the bashing posts

By: truth
by: NopeSep 30, 2022 5:35:43 PM

Piphi-everyone loves them but they are trying to say they are top tier so of course everyone downvoted.

DDD-not well liked by frats & srats

Axid-where are any posts about Axid?

By: Nope
#5  by: Oh stop already!   

Enough. You are clearly threatened by Theta with the amount of attention you give them. I guarantee they could care less what you think of them. That's just one of the reasons they are better than you. You are making yourselves look pathetic.

By: Oh stop already!
#6  by: thetagremlins   

cup pong anyone

By: thetagremlins
#7  by: lol   

how many posts can tri delta make? annoying af

By: lol
by: shut upSep 30, 2022 6:42:36 PM

how many posts can theta make lol

By: shut up
by: ddd how desperate r uSep 30, 2022 6:54:54 PM

i’ve had enough theta

Tridelt > Theta

theta is not over tridelt.

By: ddd how desperate r u
by: Ridiculous Sep 30, 2022 8:22:28 PM

TriDelt loves to stir sh up and then blame Theta for all the negative responses. All the negative posts are made by TriDelt not Theta! If you don’t want trouble stop posting bs.

By: Ridiculous
#8  by: bro stop starting stuff   

honestly most of the tridelts i've come into contact with are the ones starting rumors and trouble. tridelts are bullies and they love drama. nobody said anything about theta being better than tridelt.

By: bro stop starting stuff
by: HUHHHHOct 1, 2022 5:53:55 PM

y’all are so denseeee😭😭 there are countless posts/comments saying theta is “better” than tri delt. yeah tri delts swarming rn but let’s be real - theta was pathetic first :/

By: HUHHHH
by: wtfOct 1, 2022 6:25:17 PM

there’s a big difference between posting chapter comparisons and calling other chapters insulting names. stick with the facts instead of making rude posts. drama isn’t a good look

By: wtf
by: UmmOct 5, 2022 7:09:29 PM

Theta is better than Tridelt but the constant posts need to stop

By: Umm
#9  by:    

bump!!!!

By: …

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.