By: ha
by: haJul 24, 2021 6:18:56 PM

their house is literally a frat house

By: ha
by: TbhJul 24, 2021 6:21:22 PM

Your literally stalking Greek rank wtf

By: Tbh
by: secondJul 30, 2021 4:22:23 PM

i'll second. their house is for a frat. join a dif chapter if you want a sorority house lol. all these liked and comments are thetas so stop acting like y'all aren't all over this site. embarrassing to pnms

By: second
by: LolJul 30, 2021 6:36:09 PM

Theta’s house used to belong to sig phi epsilon. It’s definitely a frat house

By: Lol
#2  by: γύρ   

I wouldn’t call theta top but they are rising compared to others 👀 axid/piphi/adpi hate to see it though

By: γύρ
by: lolJul 25, 2021 11:50:47 AM

funniest thing i've seen in a while

By: lol
by: LoserJul 25, 2021 1:43:55 PM

What’s so funny? Girls who didnt let a suspension ruin them unlike miss adpi? Hilarious

By: Loser
#3  by: Lmao   

This post got buried bc Axid and Shadypi didn’t want to see the truth

By: Lmao
#4  by: Summer   

Who cares

By: Summer
#5  by: 👀   

Their philanthropy event raised more than some so called “top houses” do now so they have to be doing something right

By: 👀
by: YoJul 27, 2021 7:58:12 PM

I heard they raised over 10k on just one philanthropy event. Def gotta be doing sum

By: Yo
#6  by:    

Bro these comments are so funny. “I heard they raised x amount of money” or “this doesn’t sound like a theta said this it was probably x sorority” theta is all over this site you guys are embarassing

By: …
by: …Jul 27, 2021 9:24:07 PM

I don’t know a single theta who checks this site, just say you’re jealous and move on

By: …
by: BroJul 28, 2021 10:00:27 PM

No one knows anyone who uses this site because no one goes around saying they’re on here. Just say you’re a theta and move on

By: Bro
#7  by: omg   

the way thetas are like "this is probably a KD" "this is probably an AXID, a SHADY PI" bro nobody cares about theta and your house was a frat house, you guys used to not even have a house calm down

By: omg
by: aephi Jul 28, 2021 12:41:44 AM

WAS not IS chill out you’re just mad bc they’re right

By: aephi
by: omgJul 28, 2021 12:46:19 AM

Theta bro just stop, Its getting way too obvious."aephi"? U serious? No other sorority would jump thru their ass to defend you and definetly not put that as there nickname... ??????????

By: omg
by: Get over yourselfJul 28, 2021 2:02:06 AM

why are u trying so hard to “prove” it’s a theta. any chapter that’s is mentioned in even a slightly positive light gets torn to shreds, like lmfao no one said theta was god tier

By: Get over yourself
by: TbhJul 28, 2021 11:10:15 AM

It’s obvious the only people in the comments are Adpi and alpha Xi, who else would be so offended by theta rising other then the srats “right above” them

by: TbhJul 28, 2021 11:11:21 AM

And EVERYONE KNOWS Adpi and Axid LIVE on gr

by: Sorry girlsJul 28, 2021 11:41:19 AM

It would make sense that an adpi and axid are on here bc since adpi is suspended they can’t do anything to defend themselves except beat others down and axid is just full of girls who would do anything to be top

By: Sorry girls
#8  by: laughing    

this whole thread is so funny bc it’s so blatantly obvious that this was created by a theta 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 y’all wouldnt be arguing back if it wasn’t

By: laughing
by: WrongJul 28, 2021 10:38:43 AM

You clearly haven’t met one theta

By: Wrong
by: Crime Jul 28, 2021 3:08:55 PM

Ngl the only girls I know that live on Greek rank are AXID and KD. I don’t see why a mid level srat would make a post like this knowing that they’re gonna get obliterated by mean girls

By: Crime
#9  by: One hundo   

Yo mad thetas live on this site😂 I come every few months for a laugh and that’s one thing that doesn’t change. I promise you girls will be much happier when you stop caring so much about this site and ranks and live in the moment

By: One hundo
#10  by: harrrr   

this is funnt

By: harrrr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.