facebook

Who has the most promise in becoming a top frat?

by: ?

Sigma Chi and Sig Ep are the top 2 fraternities leading the way, they’ll both fight about who is better. But who follows them in the rankings? Greek life looks to be going through some changes. I’m not sure what’s going to happen to Pi Kapp, I feel like they’re losing relevance really quickly and with them being on the island it’s only a matter of time before they get kicked. At this moment I would say ZBT is right behind Chi/Ep but the crazy thing is that they are losing their house very soon which would propel them into irrelevancy if they aren’t on the row anymore. But the question is who is after them? I’ve seen a lot of people putting Fiji as a top house now and I kind of agree with that. Theta Xi is good but their physical house will always limit them and I don’t think they’ll ever be a top frat. Same thing with KA, they’re good but being so far away hurts them so much. But my question is, who in the coming years has the most promise to become a new top frat?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greg    

Sig Eps dominate the entire Greek street. Sig Chi is a distant (very very distant second). All the girls on campus want to date Sig Eps. Who cares who #2 house is

By: Greg
by: lolNov 7, 2022 3:49:37 PM

umm no

By: lol
#2  by: What?   

Fiji and Theta Xi have already passed Sig Chi

Sig Ep
Fiji
ZBT
Theta Xi
Sig Chi

By: What?
by: LmaoNov 4, 2022 4:49:58 PM

Hahahahhah is this a joke

By: Lmao
by: okNov 8, 2022 2:03:45 PM

This isn't a joke and everyone knows its true

By: ok
#3  by: tony   

sig ep

By: tony
#4  by: srat    

Fiji by far. The difference in Fiji between when I was a freshman and now is incredible

By: srat
#5  by: ^^^   

fiji fiji fiji

By: ^^^
#6  by: Gotta   

Gotta hand it to Fiji -totally different house now from 3 years ago.

By: Gotta
by: DDJan 20, 2023 2:17:57 PM

100%%%

By: DD
#7  by: Fr   

100% fiji. Ask any girl on campus rn, we all love fiji

By: Fr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.