facebook

Fraternity Hazing

by: pnm

How bad do the frats here haze? I heard that pike at ole miss had their pledges drink bleach... Hopefully it's not like that here.

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: active   

If done right, "hazing" can be one of the best ways to grow the brotherhood within your PC. Like the above guy I did pretty minor stuff. Some party set-up, and running door. Also had PC case races, beer mile, and house trivia where we were encouraged to drink or do pushups if we got something wrong. For the most part, the only negatives about pledging is just the time it takes up. With all the houses that have been kicked in the past few years, any hazing is probably only going to decline. If you are really in a position where you are super uncomfortable then drop. That isn't a house you want to be a part of.

By: active
by: .Jul 23, 2021 10:20:51 AM

Your house is soft

By: .
by: lolJul 23, 2021 4:47:39 PM

TKE almost made this guy drink when he didn't want to someone call IFC

By: lol
by: HaNov 17, 2022 6:16:11 PM

Yup TKE made someone drink right outta the hose. I’ve never in my life seen a worse “frat” then that house at U if A. Filled to the brim with geeds.

By: Ha
#2  by: IFC   

I got my effing ass beat the christt out of me

By: IFC
#3  by: Truth    

All of the houses that haze “hard” are practically gone with pike be the most recent to go. Zbt probably hazes the hardest and sig chi is the biggest time commitment. Pi kap has the softest pledgeship I’ve ever heard of

By: Truth
by: ?Jul 26, 2021 10:35:55 PM

I know the pi Kapp thing is a joke but does ZBT actually haze bad

By: ?
by: 12Nov 16, 2022 11:29:01 PM

old row frats still haze hard due to protection from alumni and the school

By: 12
#4  by: ifc   

theyll actually grease u up like a pig and chase u around the house. and thats just bid night

By: ifc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.