facebook

for rising freshmen and everyone else

by: hi

everyone has their own opinions about who the “best” frats and srats on campus are. rankings on here are based on how mixers go, general stereotypes, and personal experiences w each frat and srat. nothing in any of these posts should be taken seriously. i have my own opinions and i’ve seen rankings that i agree with and ones that are literally outrageous and everyone is going to have their own idea of what is correct and what isn’t. if you’re on here making rankings, please consider all of the information, not just the things i listed above when ranking them, because incoming freshmen will use this discussion board to make decisions about where they want to rush, and we should all agree as members of GL that we want people to end up where they fit in. my advice for incoming freshmen: if you’re using these posts as a guide for where to rush, don’t. go out and talk to people, make friends, and see who you vibe with best.

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Imo    

You seem pressed that your organization wasn’t ranked high so you decided to make this. It’s fair but obvious and unnecessary

By: Imo
by: opMay 28, 2022 3:43:43 AM

i think it’s clear from the comments that this post wasn’t taken seriously (like most things on this site); i don’t care how my org is ranked bc i like everyone in it, and that’s what matters the most. i posted because as an impressionable frosh i looked at this site a lot and I realized that there is literally no value in it in terms of decision-making.

By: op
#2  by: Wow   

How much are y’all willing to bet a theta posted this? Desperate for members smh

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.