facebook

consensus frat rankings

by: ConsensusE

TOP TIER

(ZBT, Sig Chi, Pike) — We argue about the order, but I think most people agree that these are the top three. Which one is first? Is there a tie? That seems to be preference-based.

MIDDLE TIER

(Phi Psi, Sig NU, Phi Delt, AEPi, Delt,) — Same thing here. Most people on this website agree that these frats fall somewhere in the “middle.” Whenever one is put above the others, there is an accusation of “self rank.” Truthfully, they are all quite similar in tier, so let’s just call them middle.

MIDDLE-BOTTOM FRINGE?

(Delta Chi, Lambda Chi) — Two patterns emerge here. One is that the majority of rankings here place Delta Chi at or near the bottom of the “middle” tier, and the other is that people tend to place Lambda Chi at the “top of the bottom,” or generously, the bottom of the “middle.” With the first holding few events and having a smaller than usual pledge class, and with the second having a large open party scene and a larger than usual class, these two tend to fall in an “in between” tier.

BOTTOM TIER

(FIJI, SigEp, SAE, DU) — Again, these are all ordered differently on this website, but are commonly considered “bottom tier.” This does not mean that they are the “worst,” it just means that some ranking-obsessed social climbers tend to view them that way.

Posted By: ConsensusE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: TheMan   

Yeah, pretty much. This will be a bit controversial with that middle bottom fringe thing, but I kinda see it.

By: TheMan
#2  by: me   

Is this...not a self rank? That’s a first

By: me
#3  by: Accurate   

I agree with the fringe thing. Lambda def better open party scene but Dchi better sorority relations

By: Accurate
#4  by: Yaman    

Pretty good. Phi psi is definitely on the rise though (might be in between the middle and top), and lambda is middle at best, but is more of a thing than last year — they might break into solid mid if they have a really good year ig

By: Yaman
by: bernstein Jan 17, 2020 1:38:44 AM

lmaoo ok phi psi

By: bernstein
#5  by: Phi Psi   

Come on! Delta Chi is solid middle! And yeah Phi Psi is too — no way they’re top.

By: Phi Psi
by: Delta chiJan 17, 2020 11:45:15 PM

Ok delta chi^

By: Delta chi
#6  by: X   

Why are any of you talking abt lambda and delta chi lmao? Both irrelevant

By: X
#7  by: Nah   

When did this thread get invaded by phi psi? And Ik the bottom-middle tier thing is weird, but my hot take is that lambda lowkey kinda relevant this year

By: Nah
by: MaybeJan 17, 2020 11:44:44 PM

They need to improve sorority relations. If they do, they can be solid middle tier given their packed open parties and decent class this year

By: Maybe
by: iJan 21, 2020 2:42:58 PM

Is it just me or does lambda have a ton of tall guys

By: i
by: iiJan 22, 2020 3:55:04 PM

Yeah lambda is tall this year...maybe for IM basketball?

By: ii
by: climberJan 24, 2020 2:22:15 AM

Lambda is weirdly tall I agree. I know they’re doing a lot more stuff w KD and Alpha Chi this year. Far from top tier sorority relations but definitely a step up from where they used to be

By: climber
#8  by: Tier man   

What is the difference between “middle” and “bottom” tier anyway?

By: Tier man
by: ArchebaldJan 18, 2020 8:56:43 PM

sorority relations, “frattiness,” open party scene, class size, social prestige, etc...

By: Archebald
#9  by: Save   

This is stupid. No person is a “top tier” person or a “bottom tier” person. Can’t we just all stop being social climbers and hang out with the group that we get along with?

By: Save
#10  by: Really?   

C'mon now how is Sig Nu mid?

By: Really?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.