facebook

frat house question

by: Freshman

Which frats have the nicest houses? Maybe sororities too? Trying to learn about the nicest living environments as I scope out places to join in the fall.

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Bump    

Please help!

By: Bump
#2  by: Northwestern   

FIJI was recently renovated. I think Fiji spent $1 to $5m updating the interior of the house. Completely new kitchen, common areas, living rooms, you name it. Fiji has an elevator now, which is pretty cool.

Beta is now gone but has pretty modern and updated and nice spaces, rooms, facilities. I wonder who will take over the lease? If you know, please share.

By: Northwestern
#3  by: Curious   

Bump

By: Curious
#4  by: yee yee   

the sorority houses are all nice. sig chi has a pretty nice house for a frat. though they are no longer relevant, SAE also has one of the nicest houses as it’s by far the biggest.

By: yee yee
#5  by: truth   

SAE (biggest), Sig Chi (nicest), FIJI (newest) probably have the best houses on campus. Honorable mention to the old Beta House (RIP to the boys), Pike and Delt aren't amazing like the others but are decent.

By: truth
#6  by: Another note   

FYI ZBT is falling apart and is unsafe lol. Good group of guys but terrible and cramped living space.

By: Another note
by: oops Aug 31, 2019 11:14:34 AM

looks like someone didn’t get a bid lol

By: oops
#7  by: Consensus   

Other thoughts?

By: Consensus
#8  by: Bump   

What about delta chi?

By: Bump
by: DchiSep 6, 2019 2:46:30 PM

Delta Chi moved to the frat quad recently so location is good (between DU and Pike), the house was literly a dorm so not the nicest house.

By: Dchi
#9  by: blank   

Delt and DU have nice houses. Sig Chi as well.

By: blank
#10  by: Lol   

Lol @ zeebt comment

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.