facebook

greeks at princeton?

by:    

I was never aware that Princeton has Greek Life. When did it begin? It must not be that big if no one ever knew it exists.

Posted By: ???
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Princeton Greek Life.....SUCKS!!!! It is no way in comparison to UPENN, Columbia, Cornell, or Dartmouth. Personally, I do not see it lasting for very long.

By: The Truth
by: wut   

Do you even go here

By: wut
by: Lol   

It's a good thing your personal opinion doesn't matter.

By: Lol
#2by:    

I live close to Princeton and I can honestly say I never hear anything about their Greek System. I was even surprise they had one. I hear a lot about Rutgers and TCNJ Greeks.

By: LOL...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: LOL   

Mom! Still reading the National Enquirer? The Chapters at this Ivy League are top drawer.

By: LOL
by: LOL   

Mom! Still reading the National Enquirer? The Chapters at this Ivy League are top drawer.

By: LOL
#3by:    

Princeton Greeks are IRRELEVANT. First you only have 3 sororities and where are the fraternities? I don't see them listed or does Princeton really have them? The real true Greek lIfe in NJ is # 1 Rutgers, with TCNJ, Montclair State, Stevens and NJIT right behind.

By: RU KIDDING

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.