facebook

i am broke and stresseddddd

by: help

real question, how to you all afford to pay the yearly fees, outfits for events, drinks, dinners, etc that is associated to being in greek life. Im a NPM and am already stressedddddd

Posted By: help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: goodluck    

Service industry jobs 12/hrs 6 days a week all summer LOL

By: goodluck
#2  by: rush   

bank of mom and dad

By: rush
#3  by: Working Student   

Student who paid their way through school:

- Joined an org with reasonable dues (and I believe the higher paying ones should offer a payment pla. If they don't, maybe don't join that one);

- Formal dresses from Lulus and combining shipping with other girls, or getting them on sale ahead of time at retail stores. Also swapping dresses with other friends and/or re-wearing outfits for repeat ceremonies;

- Splitting pitchers at bars (and/or pre-drinking)

- Eating before going somewhere and just ordering an appetizer, or splitting something with someone else

I also tended to just go to more of the free or low-cost events. I didn't have an account at the bank of Mom and Dad, and didn't want to graduate with a ton of debt.

Don't feel pressured to spend money, and don't be ashamed to set a limit if something is outside your budget.

By: Working Student
#4  by: Heyla   

Sugar papa

By: Heyla
#5  by: Joanne   

Only joined in my last year for the networks and parties

By: Joanne
#6  by: Sophia   

I joined in my last year. Wore cheap clothes. Didnt drink. It’s ok to reuse clothes. My dates usually brought the tickets. I didnt head out muxh.

By: Sophia

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.