facebook

POLL: Are Greeks mostly pro or anti vax?

by: Greek

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

If pro, why?

By: Greek
by: ObvNov 16, 2021 7:09:59 AM

Because they have to be, can't wait til the booster is required for the passport

By: Obv
by: Really?Jan 4, 2022 2:17:12 PM

Because we care about our health and the safety of our loved ones?

Because university students should trust the science in order to make informed decisions, and not fall for conspiracy theories?

How is this a question? How about "if not, why are you even bothering with academia?"

By: Really?
by: Freedom>Jan 17, 2022 1:35:05 PM

Are you implying those who make a different choice do not care about their loved ones?
I can almost guarantee you are not in stem based on the way you speak about science (though it's possible you're a lost and naive first year.)
Feel free to prove me wrong but there's a lot of assumptions being made here and it's a tad arrogant if you ask me.

By: Freedom>
by: SrsJan 23, 2022 7:37:29 AM

You're a coward if you only click the downvote button. Over 60% of our country is struggling to feed their families, either make a meaningful contribution to the conversation or stay out of it. Very disheartening to see a community that spent months shouting about an orange reality star president (of another country!!) for months on end and when their own neighbour's are being pushing into poverty... silence. Worse than that, quietly pushing a voting button with nothing to substantiate their opinions. Where has integrity gone So? So tribal, so shameful.

By: Srs
by: WhatFeb 8, 2022 6:50:34 AM

Lmfaooo @ people down-voting that over half our country is struggling to feel their fams. Stand up members of the Greek community, I hope you feel very proud:')

By: What
#2  by: What   

Yall don't seem so pro now ?? How did this get so many votes for pro LOL

By: What
by: HAFeb 16, 2022 9:21:38 AM

Polls on here never get that many votes, I'm convinced it's some wacko vax militant that voted over and over:')

By: HA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.