facebook

alpha phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Texas - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Disappointed   

My friend and I both really liked our girls at Alpha Phi but neither of us were invited back. It was really disappointing.

By: Disappointed
#2  by: Guess   

Then I guess you were the only 2 who never got invited back to this house. Really, they aren't that selective. Set your sights higher.

By: Guess
#3  by: Nice   

Aren't you a sweetie? Your sisterhood must be lovely. "Guess" yoiu must have forgotten your manners.

By: Nice
#4  by: its because   

other girls are jealous and feel intimidated about this sorority, it also goes to the other ones who constantly get rated bad, these girls are all cute, pretty and awesome look at their composites yourselves

By: its because
#5  by: Checkitout   

Check out the latest grade report. APhi dead last out of all sororities. No class. No brains.

By: Checkitout
#6  by: think about it   

they like pike. enough said

By: think about it
#7  by: No Way!   

I can't believe there are such terrible people in the UT Greek system. Mentioning names and calling people out while you remain anonymous. What a bunch of cowards. You should all feel like total and complete bullies. And for the smart mouths...no I don't think pointing out that people are being cowardly for hiding under their anonymity is the same thing as what they are doing. My words...truthful, but not cruel. Their words...mean, hateful, and maybe something the people mentioned by name will NEVER forget. Is that the legacy you choose?

By: No Way!
#8  by: RE: No Way!   

Agreed! Trust me, other sororities agree that a-phi is simply being attacked for no reason. Mentioning names is just wrong.

By: RE: No Way!
#9  by: TrueRanks   

The top sororities at UT in alphabetical order

Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Epsilon Phi
Alpha Phi
Alpha Xi Delta
Chi Omega
Delta Delta Delta
Delta Gamma
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Delta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Pi Beta Phi
Sigma Delta Tau
Zeta Tau Alpha

By: TrueRanks
#10  by: concerned   

Came on this site to find out about sorority life and can not believe what I read on here. It is insane. What is Greek Sisterhood and why would I want to join if there are so many rude people who are Greeks attacking other Greeks over ranking? This site is just a joke.

By: concerned

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.