facebook

pnm from california

by: hi

i've heard that the top srats here care a lot about the pnms being from texas/specific feeder schools which is surprising b/c i've never heard of any other schools doing that but anyways...

i'm from CA and i am wondering what my chances are of getting into a top srat if i am pretty, sociable, and rich but i am from the west coast

(not that i would only accept a bid from a "top house" i just want to know how much my hometown matters if i have all the other desirable qualities)

also i'm mixed (black/white) idk if that matters but i'd consider myself very attractive not even in like a conceded way i just know i'm pretty and other ppl think so too

sry this is long but thanks in advance

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Who cares, when - 😔   

The Pretty White Girl (PWG) is going extinct.
They are America's rarest human species.
America's smallest minority group. 😑

PWGs are @ 1 in 15 in this Spring's sorority PCs.
It was 1 in 3 ten years ago.

It is speciesism, NOT racism.

Take many pictures of them, so we can remember what they looked like... 🦄

By: Who cares, when - 😔
#2  by: ok girl    

humble yourself boo

By: ok girl
by: hiJun 22, 2022 11:30:28 AM

pls read my replys to the other comments bc i'm really sorry if i came off as full of myself i'm just trying to give ppl a good idea of what my traits are and who i am so they can guess my chances accurately
being from ca i know i'll already be kind of an outsider b/c ut austin is so predominantly in-state students
i genuinely don't think that highly of myself i'm just looking at myself from a recruiters perspective so i can see what qualities i have that they're looking for!!!

By: hi
#3  by: George    

Out of curiosity, what are you going to do if you don’t get a bid from a top srat? Drop and try again or join a spirit group?

By: George
by: hiJun 22, 2022 11:20:58 AM

i am completely open to accepting a bid from a "mid" or "low-tier" house.
i literally said that in the last post.
i might even prefer axo over theta or kappa based on what i've heard (not that i know i'll be able to get whichever house i want)
i think ppl took this the wrong way which is why i hate asking questions on gr b/c it's hard to tell what ppl are trying to say online

and what even is a spirit group

by: GeorgeJun 24, 2022 1:14:34 PM

No offense because it might've been a typo on your end but your post literally says you would only accept a bid from a top house

By: George
#4  by: truth   

This is spot on. You should try to make it to Austin for some parties this summer so you can meet girls from a variety of houses. Weekends usually correspond with fraternity state parties. Do you know anyone in Austin this summer who might help out with this?

By: truth
by: hiJun 24, 2022 10:43:04 AM

unfortunately i don't know a single person from or going to austin but thanks anyways i never even thought about doing this

#5  by: Ummm what?   

U sound like a massive KUNT.

DO NOT CONE TO UT U WILL NOT FIT IN

By: Ummm what?
#6  by: Truth    

Please do not come to UT…u sound like an absolute SIMP

By: Truth
#7  by: JamesC   

Depends on lot on how well you’ll fit into traditional Greek life, the feeder school thing just comes from knowing people (but you don’t have to) and from it being the “right type” of people. If you have familial sorority connections and can put together the classic sorority folder and socially fit in you’ll be fine. Don’t know you at all but statistically the effect you described happens bc the majority of ppl like you don’t end up fitting that mold well, hence the effect

By: JamesC
#8  by: Hello   

Yes love they take PNMs from CA. Just get your letters of recs and everything else together right, brush up conversation skills and try if you can to meet people in greek life…

My high school was actually not in TX either but a number of people from my high school pledged top frats/sororities

By: Hello

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.