facebook

What are zeta's vibes

by: :)

what is zeta like are the more chill than PKT? are they religious or partiers or what?

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

Country, pageant vibe with a party vibe.

By: truth
#2  by: ........   

Has a mix of nice girls and backstabbers. Very competitive within the house so not low key at all. But some people are ok with that. It’s just person preference.

By: ........
#3  by: ha   

I like the Zetas I know, but I promise you will know if you fit in their chapter or not and so will they. Also, you probably will not get to choose between PKT and ZETA/Chi O/Tri Delt. One of those tiers might keep you but if so the other will almost certainly drop you after first round unless you have someone pulling really hard for you....really hard. Totally depends on where you are from or who you know. Several of them have to cut too hard to keep girls who know a lot of people in the other tier. I am not exaggerating when I say I did not know ANYONE who had all of big six left after first round of cuts....and I am in a top sorority.

By: ha
#4  by: lol   

they get a lot of hate on this site but all the zetas i know are honestly all chill girls

By: lol
#5  by: hotties   

they had the hottest freshman girl last year-Madi Rice. The only person who even came close to her is Cami Jo in Tri-Delt

By: hotties
by: YuhhJul 29, 2020 1:32:32 AM

^lmaoooo debatable and all/most of zeta parties hard and is hot

By: Yuhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.