facebook

What’s really top?

by: Hookem

I mean like... ‘PKT’ is considered top but between them it’s like whose daddy has the most money.. right? Regardless of the money factor what houses have the hottest wife material girls to y’all? I’m thinking ChiO & Zeta

Posted By: Hookem
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dumb    

“Wife material?” Stop trying to get married out of college. It’s so stupid. Most guys aren’t ready for that and the ones I know that got married right out of college regret it. They just play along to shut up the girls who nagged them into proposing. No ones marriage material at this stage in their life. No specific houses. Get a life.

By: Dumb
#2  by: Stfu    

I think most girls are wife material not just zeta and chio. Don’t think wife material correlates with Greek letters? Just a theory.

By: Stfu
#3  by: hmm   

Some one is pretty damn shallow...."hottest" and "wife material" show where your priorities are. I personally hope my future husband is looking for a bit more in "wife material" than "hot", and I did not want to be in a sorority that only cares about "hot." I am considered attractive and in a top sorority so, no, I am NOT even a little jealous of "hot" girls.

By: hmm
#4  by: Stupid    

Sorority rankings in here don’t even correlate with hotness. LITERALLY WHO YOU KNOW. so stfu

By: Stupid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.