facebook

pi phi reputation?

by: piphi???

whats up with pi beta phi? I know they are considered big 6 but i see a lot of negative things about them on here whereas i see more good things about theta and kappa. are they really disliked that much? what do ppl think of them? what is their stereotype????

Posted By: piphi???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol yes    

Ppl rlly do dislike them that much. Theta and kappa are laid back and chill and fun to party with and pi phis walk around w a huge s.u.t.b. They are known as mean girls, snobby for no reason ( kkg and kat r j as wealthy as they are but somehow pi phi thinks they r better). They take leftovers from kkg and theta most of the time. Ppl think they r rude and egotistical and just straight up annoying. Can’t handle their alc either. The stereotypical pi phi is someone who’s superficial and has all the right connections but isn’t as “cool” or “fun” as theta and kappas are.

By: Lol yes
by: Beautiful FaithJul 26, 2020 1:09:26 PM

I agree Perseverance Independence Faith and Beauty Goodness Seek are better and more inclusive sororities both on this campus and nationally.

By: Beautiful Faith
#2  by: Pi phi    

It’s just a bunch of girls who dress up and pretend to have a sisterhood. So many of my friends regret going pbp. There r sooo many cliques within it and ur own sisters r awful to u. Ur better off elsewhere in my opinion

By: Pi phi
by: Beautiful FaithJul 26, 2020 1:14:24 PM

I agree. Go Friendship Eternal, Sworn Sister, Truth Friendship Justice, Love Wisdom Justice are
good worthy sororities at UT.

By: Beautiful Faith
#3  by: Ick    

Pi phi is literally the most disliked sorority at UT. I said what I said. Where there is smoke there’s fire. Watch ur back w this house

By: Ick
#4  by: truth   

Pi Phi is just like every single chapter here....there are nice girls and not nice girls in their chapter. Blanket statements about a group of 200 girls shows that someone is jealous or clueless. Probably both. PKT girls all run around together.

By: truth
by: Reality CheckJul 25, 2020 5:04:51 PM

I’m in PiPhi and honestly not that happy with the sisterhood there.

By: Reality Check
by: hmmmJul 26, 2020 12:50:57 PM

@ reality check....I am not a Pi Phi but willing to bet you are not either. Seriously? No one gets on here and says things like that about their sorority.

By: hmmm
#5  by: Get a life    

People be scared of Pbp cuz they be getting the best PCs. The best is always gonna be under attack

By: Get a life
by: Stupid Jul 26, 2020 1:16:07 PM

I know you’re kidding. This is far from true

By: Stupid
by: Bruh Jul 26, 2020 2:12:17 PM

@ “stupid”: Tell me why other sorority girls would be on here dissing other sororities right before rush? Would think sororities would be more focused on their own sororities rather than bashing others

By: Bruh
#6  by: Lol   

Pi phi deleted half the comments on here. One girl talked abt how a girl who went pi phi and didn’t know her at all went out of her way to be rude to her and when she got kappa and theta back for pref she called it “cute”. Lol classic pi phi such a superiority complex only to not live up to the hype

By: Lol
#7  by: haha   

Ya they have a rlly bad rep with other sororities and fraternities and it’s because they are MEAN and cliquey and condescending af. I go to CLH and all of the chill and down to earth girls go theta and kappa and the ones that are not as great and not as much fun go pi phi. Can’t get a kite or a key wings are number 3.

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.