facebook

What’s up with adpi

by: R

Why does everyone think adpi is rising? Last time I checked they’re right by AXiD

Posted By: R
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ....   

They aren’t. They have a lot of self ranking on here

By: ....
#2  by: so   

DG calm down geeez

By: so
#3  by: so?   

I know some ADPis that are cute

By: so?
#4  by: ?   

I think the main thing I've heard is that people have been saying DG has been getting worse PC's for their standards and ADPi has been getting better PC's than in past years. It is not unheard of for a sorority here to move up and down these so called "rankings" but honestly, past big 6 the tiers are a bit blurred. Too much self ranking goes on this website and PNM's really need to have an open mind going into this. Every sorority here is good.

By: ?
by: KJul 12, 2020 6:23:12 PM

People in mid tear sororities like to say that dg is falling From looks or that aphi is falling retention rate wise but you’re right past the typical 4 tier system there is no difference really. Adpi has been on here a lot trying to get off the bottom tier but again WHO CARES

By: K
#5  by: Long time    

It goes like this.l , order within tiers can change.

Tier one
Pi Phi, KKG,Theta
Tier two
XO, DDD,Zeta
Tier three
AXO,DG,Alpha Phi
Tier four
ADPi,KD,,AZD
SDT
I have a hard time placing AEPhi, they are probably tier three. It’s been this way for a while. I think ADPi has improved I. The three years I’ve been here but not tier three yet.

By: Long time
by: Bevo Jul 12, 2020 7:40:59 PM

I completely agree

By: Bevo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.