facebook

Srat personality rank by popular opinion

by: That's so srat bro

Kappa - the epitome of a top house. They're cute but not fake, they are all super classy, and they're recruitment isn't horrific for PNMs like Pi Phi's and Theta's are. They are so down to Earth and guys flock to them because they're all fun to hang out with. Never heard anybody say they dislike a Kappa.
Chi O - Sweet girls that also like to party. They are all genuine and have strong values. Chi O's aren't crazy and have a great reputation on campus as well as in greek life in general and they hold themselves to a high standard.
DG - Everybody always talks about how DG's are laid back and conversational. Personally, I've loved every DG I met from the second I met them and they like to have fun, but jeep it low-key.
KD - Everybody underrates KD. They keep to themselves for the most part but have a strong sisterhood and their pledge class this year was super outgoing and friendly. A lot of them have good relations with frats and they aren't as wild as the other "lower/middle" tier houses. These girls are genuine and get overlooked because they don't value HS connections or artificial looks and are the furthest thing from snobby. Have the reputation of "granola" and "natural" which is unique.

AXO - Favored by a lot of girls during rush last year. Strong sisterhood and have good relations with all frats and sororities. The girls all seem smart, but can be a little standoffish.
ADPi - Sweet is the word that comes to mind. They're still kind of all over the place in terms of the types of girls the have, but generally all ADPi's have sweet personalities. They make friends with girls and many other sororities, especially KD and AXiD.
A Phi - A Phi can be superficial at times, but the girls are all great. They make friends easily, but tend to be exclusive and only take super pretty, skinny girls during recruitment which is a national thing, not just UT. People make jokes about how they feel good about being invited back by A Phi because it makes them feel good about themselves.
Tri Delt - Tri Delts seem to be the most exclusive when it comes to making friends in different sororities. They really only hang out with each other, but are okay when you talk to them in small doses. Kind of known for giving other girls mean looks, but can be fun to hang with. KA's seem to like them though
Theta - There is always some kind of scandal with them. The girls are bland and only have money going for them. Their sisterhood is one of the worst on campus and they aren't favored by any other sororities.

Phi - Ever heard of the term "JAP?" Phi is the definition. They're wild and stuck up and are not friendly unless you knew them before college. They also seem a bit out of the greek atmosphere because they only hang with ZBT and some Sammy.
Zeta - Fake fake fake fake fake. Back stabbers that are known for being snobby and stuck up
Pi Phi - Rude girls with family money. They're hated by everyone and the only girls that actually want Pi Phi are legacies and high school friends that already fit in. They suck to talk to and are rude during recruitment to the girls they know they don't want.
AXiD - Weird. Just weird. Not mean, but the girls are all very....different than the rest of the greek system at UT. Everybody is left with AXiD as well as one other house on pref night and nobody wants to go AXiD. Hangs with the tiny frats that only have 6-30 guys in them.

Posted By: That's so srat bro
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hahahahaha!    

This is hilarious! Gotta love Greekrank!!! It’s like the Onion of Greek life. Who the hell takes the time to write stuff like this?

By: Hahahahaha!
by: HaHaJun 18, 2020 5:28:31 PM

Yeah, I agree but they are right!

By: HaHa
#2  by: YES   

this is all right omg

By: YES
#3  by: lol what   

y’all really meet like one or two people from a chapter and base your WHOLE opinion of them on that... don’t listen to this lmao

By: lol what
#4  by: Truth   

Just sound jealous

By: Truth
#5  by: Wow   

God I hope you’re not in my sorority. If you are we probably aren’t friends. In fact, we’re probably not friends in general.

By: Wow
#6  by: Facts   

And this is exactly why I didn’t go kappa or chi o. A lot of them have an inflated view of themselves and look down on others that aren’t in their sorority. Some are cool and are actually friends of mine, but not a fan of a lot of them. Way too judgmental.

By: Facts
by: FactsJun 18, 2020 5:07:42 PM

And before you say I was just jealous, I cut them. They didn’t cut me. Didn’t feel genuine.

By: Facts
by: hmJun 18, 2020 8:50:59 PM

that’s not how rush works ^

By: hm
by: Ha haJun 18, 2020 11:08:45 PM

Ha Ha....lets be honest about how Rush goes.... PNMS really don’t do much cutting of ANY big six chapter but especially not those two. Their return rates are close to 100%. first couple of days. Thetas usually are also but last year was rough.

By: Ha ha
#7  by: Real ranks   

PKT/Chi O
Tri delt

aphi/axo/zeta

dg/adpi
kd
aed

By: Real ranks
by: Ha haJun 18, 2020 11:09:25 PM

Seriously? Chi O-please.

By: Ha ha
#8  by: Blah blah blah   

Oh joy. It’s the yearly push of certain sororities talking themselves up on GR. Happens EVERY DANG YEAR and it’s the same sororities that do it.

By: Blah blah blah
#9  by: This one   

PKT/zeta
Tri delt/Chi O

aphi/dg

axo
adpi
kd
azd

By: This one
by: truth Jun 26, 2020 12:54:08 AM

huge stretch zeta. you are right below chi o.

By: truth
by: NopeJun 28, 2020 12:54:12 PM

Those are the traditional rankings mostly based off money/looks. I think they were trying to rank based off of niceness/personality

By: Nope
#10  by: hm   

if you’re doing srat rank by popular opinion/non traditional rankings, the most liked sororities are kappa, zeta, tri delt, axo and DG.

By: hm
by: WhatJun 28, 2020 12:52:52 PM

Zeta? Really? A nice house? Everybody agrees that zeta is full of the snobbiest girls in Greek life. Probably the most hated house

By: What
by: what whatJun 29, 2020 5:37:54 AM

kappa, tri delt, dg, and axo are the most liked but zeta should not be on this list.

By: what what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.