KA/KSig - pretty even

BOTTOM OF TOP

Delt - only because being in north campus hurts, good guys
Sigma Chi - falling because of the housing problem

UPPER MID

Phi Psi - bid way too many guys but they have a good house & girls like them
Sammy- good guys, girls like them

MID

Pike- new house will be done this summer that will bring them up to upper mid next year

BOTTOM OF MID

Phi delt - would move up if they had a real house
Lambda Chi - the scandal this year was a bad look

BOTTOM

theta chi - good turnout to the parties they throw
Delta sig - nice house for how low they are
TKE - actually growing

you could argue moving people up/down one spot but overall this is pretty accurate and i hope you high schoolers reading this have a great time rushing this summer/spring and find a house that you fit in with.

Posted By: real rank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: B   

SigEp top

but SigDry?

By: B
by: trollMar 4, 2020 3:03:44 PM

you must be a geed. Sigep will never be dry

By: troll
by: Hr Mar 6, 2020 5:20:27 PM

It’s fake

By: Hr
by: UMar 31, 2020 6:10:08 PM

A ksig definitely posted this. Y’all the frat that people go if they don’t get a Bid from A top one.

By: U
by: Texas AlphaApr 9, 2020 2:13:08 PM

They will leave the ifc before they go dry

By: Texas Alpha
#2  by: For Christ’s Sake   

STOP PUTTING KSIG WITH KA

By: For Christ’s Sake
by: HahaMar 4, 2020 5:47:57 PM

What? Ksig should be above them? We know, KAs think they compete with Fiji. But they are actually very similar to Ksig, not fiji or even zbt or sig ep.

By: Haha
by: RealityMar 8, 2020 4:23:01 PM

KSig quit self-ranking.... You’re fine, but not in the top.

By: Reality
by: Sup ksigMar 28, 2020 11:57:47 PM

Anyone else notice when there’s a positive ksig post there’s a million likes and when there’s a post about what they really are there’s a million dislikes?

By: Sup ksig
#3  by: lambda   

what was the scandal that happened with lambda?

By: lambda
by: deletedMar 29, 2020 12:56:49 PM

this was deleted but lambdas old president r4ped an actives girlfriend

By: deleted
by: .Mar 29, 2020 3:17:15 PM

Lambda was anyway already a pretty bad house

By: .
by: Greek ExpertApr 1, 2020 3:18:50 PM

Actually Lambda should be moved up several levels. I know for a fact every house ranked above them had rushees turn their bids down to go Lambda.

By: Greek Expert
by: srat Apr 3, 2020 3:37:44 PM

omg we’ve had mixers with them... I know who that former president was too. yikes

By: srat
#4  by: Longhorn Lady Truth   

True rankings: There are only tiers. No rankings inside those tiers. Everyone obvs thinks theirs is the best. The guys themselves aren’t good at ranking because of obvious bias, so here it is:

Sig Ep, RHO (if you don’t care that they are not a national frat), KA, Fiji, & ZBT. All great!

Mid, but still great!
KSig, Delt, & Sigma Chi (if you can deal with whatever is going on with their house)

Everyone else!

By: Longhorn Lady Truth
by: okMar 9, 2020 9:35:26 PM

ok KA

By: ok
by: For realMar 10, 2020 4:35:23 PM

Here’s the deal. Nobody debates the top 6 sororities. The girls from those groups hang out at Fiji, ZBT, Sig Ep, Rho & KA. If you like to hang with those sororitys, these are facts.

By: For real
#5  by: Really   

Why do some of you guys have personality problems like being complete jerks to girls you barely know. Do you just have low self-esteem.? I know people with low self esteem can be real jerks to mask their feelings of inadequacy.

By: Really
by: Tru datApr 15, 2020 12:33:39 AM

This is so true! Guys who are insecure are always jerks! We do have a lot of guys trying to make themselves over from their not so “cool” HS selves. What they don’t realize is that by being an ass, it’s obvs to everyone else what the backstory on “looserville” they come from.

By: Tru dat
#6  by: Yes   

Pretty much perfect. Machi has joint parties with decent frats, but I can’t see them being any higher than phi psi

By: Yes
by: InAug 6, 2020 3:35:01 AM

The guys are as different as can be but overall about the same quality of frat

By: In
#7  by: F   

Hmmmm wonder who posted this one and liked it a bunch just like they do with every post about them. Hello again ksig

By: F
#8  by: UT   

Fake! Troll

By: UT
by: ???Jul 27, 2020 8:28:18 PM

What??

By: ???
#9  by: AutoFill   

I couldn’t tell you about the bottom half but for the decent frats this is as accurate as it’s going to get

By: AutoFill
#10  by: NoCap   

went to Fiji’s studio 54 party and it wasn’t even a rager heard the same thing about other parties. I get they have been on campus the longest but if you can’t throw a banger why are you on top? Must suck paying 15+ grand a year in dues

By: NoCap
by: SoroApr 4, 2020 10:20:13 AM

^? Their dues are about half that. I thought Studio was awesome, but you do you.

By: Soro
by: @soroApr 5, 2020 1:52:47 PM

Fiji dues are not half that, a little less than 15k tho which honestly isnt even that much. Yep studio was a banger as always

By: @soro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.